We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Peace Offering (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
>I very much feel that actions will speak louder than words in the long term so lets see what >happens.......

Exactly. And sending him a huge chunk of change and trusting him to do a good job means a lot more than a pm saying "sorry". That's real. That's an action.

Sorry for the three responses, but the ADD in me needed to break your post into three.
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 12:55, magicofCurtis wrote:
This forum is like bunch of little school girls fighting over the same prom dress! lol

You can have the dress.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 13:21, magicbymccauley wrote:
>I very much feel that actions will speak louder than words in the long term so lets see what >happens.......

Exactly. And sending him a huge chunk of change and trusting him to do a good job means a lot more than a pm saying "sorry". That's real. That's an action.

Sorry for the three responses, but the ADD in me needed to break your post into three.

Howzabout just dropping it?
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
I tried that before Steve, when you suggested it, but it didn't work. It just festered and then people came back to it again, brought it up again (it wasn't me that brought it up) and then the attacks and insults got worse. So, no, I don't think "Just dropping it" helps. This time I'm trying a peace offering. If that doesn't work I'll try something else.
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
HOW did you "try that before?" You seem to be constantly beating the same dead horse.
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of guyactor
Hello Dave. My name is Barry.
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
Ah, you don't remember this Steve? You came in out of nowhere at the height of the last feud, and said "I think we all need to stop now." So I did.

And then two weeks later Ian brought it all up again. And started it all up again. So dropping it didn't work. It just made people fester.
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
When you "stop" doing something, then it ends. As you "continue" to argue, post, "joke", etc., you have ceased "stopping" and have begun to "continue".... therefore you really haven't stopped. Try just chilling out for a few days and NOT post. I've done it when I got heated with others, it happens. Put down the mouse and keyboard for a while. While you're at it, it might also be helpful in your life to not text message everyone in your life. You will lose the sense of disconnection with those around you, us included. Or just keep "stopping" as you have so eloquently put it.

Genius.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
>When you "stop" doing something, then it ends.

You do know that I stopped talking about all this completely and then Ian brought it up again two weeks later, right? Would you like me to show you the thread?
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Magicbymccauley,

Your point has been made. SO STOP feeding the sharks!
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
You're right Curtis.
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Quote:
On 2012-12-12 11:22, magicbymccauley wrote:
>When you "stop" doing something, then it ends.

You do know that I stopped talking about all this completely and then Ian brought it up again two weeks later, right? Would you like me to show you the thread?

No. Because you actually proved my point, not yours (Curt, you are a GENIUS!). So, you stopped. Wonderful. Someone ELSE chose to continue it, right? I believe you. BUT!!!! Once you go back in the ring to engage with the other person, you have ceased to "stop". To truly stop would be to post something like "Hey everyone, I'm done with all this crap, so I will stop." THEN, after everyone else keeps the b/s going, you are out of it and technically can't be held against anything being said by others. Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket. You can't be the bad guy if you don't post anything. Let it sink in..... I'll wait... you may "get it" one day...
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Oh, and you say you stopped, but then ruined a thread because an Aussie wanted to buy gimmicked cuffs by continuing your campaign against Ian. Let it go already.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
All I said was that he only sells to people who he likes, that's all. Then it erupted into total war.
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4469 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Does anyone in the UK remember the Ariston adver from the arly 1990s
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Yes I do Dave, why ?? Also I think we all know who wears the dresses around here hahaha.
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
I only wear miniskirts.
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of guyactor
Dave. I'm here.......
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Quote:
On 2012-12-13 01:13, magicbymccauley wrote:
All I said was that he only sells to people who he likes, that's all. Then it erupted into total war.

In my consideration, you were stirring the manure. It ended up that sometimes theres a wasp nest underneath...
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4469 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2012-12-13 12:09, guyactor wrote:
Dave. I'm here.......

Yes, I see....?


Quote:
On 2012-12-13 07:08, Kondini wrote:
Yes I do Dave, why ?? Also I think we all know who wears the dresses around here hahaha.


Really your asking why ..... But you remember it? Ariston .......and ....... I can't finish it I'm too busy weeing myself with laughter. It was such a cool advert ..... On......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Peace Offering (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL