The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Wagon New Release (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Attention all MW fans, a new release of a die penetration effect is up for grabs. We know these will all be sold in a matter of minutes, since there's never a large quantity. Those that don't have the info, here it is:

http://www.magic-wagon.com/ProductDetail.asp?id=118

Good Luck - CHRIS
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Ordered one already this morning...looks like it will go well with their Majestic Hydro Die
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Holmfirth, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
Looks good, order placed. Like the fact that everything can be examined after the penetration of the die.

Wonder how long it will be before we see this on a well known auction site at double the price!
www.darkartefacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted, bizarre artefacts and illusions. The Uninvited, Death Row Diner, The Koshkin Effect, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Placed my order as well. Simon Corneille (magic inventor and collector) has added some very nice touches to this classic effect.

John
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
I saw this recently in Bangkok and it looks great.

Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
It's stunning. Magic Wagon keeps getting better and better.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
I'm sure it will be another amazing piece by MW. They've got such a great following. I hope it doesn't show up on ebay right away, ugh that burns me up when people hog these items for personal gain -- just after they're released.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
This is now sold out. I would have been crushed if I missed it.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On 2012-12-10 14:50, MagiChrisMitch wrote:

We know these will all be sold in a matter of minutes, . . .

Out of stock.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2012-12-10 23:34, Ustaad wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-10 14:50, MagiChrisMitch wrote:

We know these will all be sold in a matter of minutes, . . .

Out of stock.

Smile

A few more sets might soon be available from Mr. Tony Curtis and/or Stevens Magic Emporium... but only 60 have been made and I doubt that more will be produced in the future...
Simon Smile
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
The only magic dealer I've ever seen where every single item is out of stock.
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Tease
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
WOW... Almost need my sunglasses to look at that.... Definitely a beautiful prop!

John
gaffed
View Profile
Inner circle
So far I've managed to gimmick
1817 Posts

Profile of gaffed
What was is being sold for as it is out of stock?

I’m sure it’s well made, works well, and more likely than not nothing more than a collector item as who would walk around with such an ornate item? I’m not knocking it in any way shape or form, but it looks, or seems to be, like nothing more than some type of an elaborate 'Tenyo' trick. Might be nice for when people come over to your home, but other than that? Smile
"Half this game is ninety percent mental."
~Yogi Berra~

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Thomas Aquinas~

Twitter – "A means of proving how pathetic and lonely you are in 140 characters or less." ~Anonymous~
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
It sold for $250 gaffed and you are right these types of props are designed primairly for collectors. I have magic I do everyday but I do love these pieces of magical whimsy to display and show special friends. Given the small quantity that Magic Wagon produces the demand and resell values generally remains strong. I only own a few Magic Wagon items but have never been disappointed with thier work.

John
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 20:17, J M Talbot wrote:
Given the small qty that Magic Wagon produces the demand and resell values generally remains strong.

John, do I understand that you finally sold the idea to your wife of this being some kind of...INVESTMENT???

Well, let'’s celebrate! It'’s the first time ever that you follow one of my advices! Smile
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2012-12-12 00:35, simcoscor wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 20:17, J M Talbot wrote:
Given the small qty that Magic Wagon produces the demand and resell values generally remains strong.

John, do I understand that you finally sold the idea to your wife of this being some kind of...INVESTMENT???

Well, let’s celebrate! It’s the first time ever that you follow one of my advices! Smile

The proud Pappa! Are you going to pass out cigars soon?

Congrats Simscor - it will be fun to hear some feedback when people get this.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Thanks Saysold! I also look forward for some feedbacks! Smile
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
[/quote]

Well, let'’s celebrate! It'’s the first time ever that you follow one of my advices! Smile
[/quote]

Of course Simon, I tell my wife all my magic purchases are "investments"... Doesn't everyone? Smile

Magic Wagon has confirmed that my Majestic Die Penetration is officially on it's way!

John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Wagon New Release (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL