The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Clothing with pockets (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Two reviews. The first is about Buskers Gear

There are possibilities here. I'm going to use it to carry extra props under my coat, instead of carrying a hand bag.
The material feels like it will hold-up. The material on the back is a bit thin, however on a hot day that could work to your advantage. They advertise it has topits, you have to leave the front unbuttoned. I am a medium. It's the right length but seems a little large in the diameter. Probably, after I stuff the pockets, that will take-up some room. Even so, you should consider taking it to a tailor for a custom fit. If you're wearing a pouch this will work in conjunction and possibly complement it. As with all clothing, it's going to fit different people in different ways So if you're going to spend the money to purchase this vest you should plan on going to a tailor too. Image is everything.

- - -

On a different note: There is a different company (not buskers) - Scot vest, who sells clothes with extra pockets. I bought a pair of pants from Scot. They were cut poorly, you can not wash them, dirt and lint were attracted like a SC Half near a Raven, and the magnetic closures were not sewn in the correct locations. (One of them was polarity-reversed so the pocket could never close). The crotch was so tight you couldn't take a normal stride. Perhaps the Scot people make a better jacket then their pants but I ended-up throwing their pants in the trash (60 dollars).
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9498 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Yes... I will give it that. But in use, this clothing isn'r.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Clothing with pockets (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL