The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Super Triple Coin Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Check out my performance

http://youtu.be/v5z3oD7jKL8

Let me know what you guys think.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2554 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
That was nice. That was with a Super Triple Coin? I want one.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3907 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Wow, that was really good! I would be interested in knowing what coins and or DVD you used or learned from. Very nice!
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
I like your initial phase and first two productions, although the very start is a little "hand-washy". The penultimate vanish (2 coins to 1) is the same one I do and I've never been happy with it. It seems like an obvious move with that gaff, but it's never really felt like a fooler to me. We (STC users) need an alternative 2-to-1 phase - maybe someone out there has a good one. I prefer the single-colour version of the gaff, to keep things simple - but I can't argue with your routine... the colour changes look really great.
Well executed, fun stuff.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Yeah I've been trying to put together some more routines then just the boring old ones that Wong puts on his dvds. I'm working on another one.

It's a 4 coin 4 card matrix with 3 half dollars and one chinese coin. One at a time the half dollar coins join the chinese dollar coin in one corner like a regular matrix but they also turn to chinese as they meet in the corner. Then for a climax all four chinese coins are put under one card and all coins vanish at once from under the card.
Misdirect yourself regularly before you attempt to misdirect others!!! Smile Smile Smile
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Quote:
On 2012-12-11 15:41, MR Effecto wrote:
That was nice. That was with a Super Triple Coin? I want one.

Yeah it was the double face one.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Quote:
On 2012-12-12 01:17, 1KJ wrote:
Wow, that was really good! I would be interested in knowing what coins and or DVD you used or learned from. Very nice!

Its a double face super triple coin set. But the routine is my own.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Quote:
On 2012-12-12 05:58, volto wrote:
I like your initial phase and first two productions, although the very start is a little "hand-washy". The penultimate vanish (2 coins to 1) is the same one I do and I've never been happy with it. It seems like an obvious move with that gaff, but it's never really felt like a fooler to me. We (STC users) need an alternative 2-to-1 phase - maybe someone out there has a good one. I prefer the single-colour version of the gaff, to keep things simple - but I can't argue with your routine... the colour changes look really great.
Well executed, fun stuff.

For the 2 to 1 vanish you can heel clip the thin part of the gaff under the guise of a closed clenched fist. Wave over the fist with the rest of the gaff and then as your fist turns fingertips upward the thick part of the gaff sneeks by and picks up the thin part of the gaff und the guise of another wave of the coin being held in plain site. Open the fist and it is empty and your left with the full closed STC to vanish whatever way you like.
volto
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of volto
Nice. I'll go try that, thanks...!
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Quote:
On 2012-12-17 09:19, volto wrote:
Nice. I'll go try that, thanks...!

Let me know his it goes. I've tried it and it looks really clean.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
789 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
That was AWESOME! Great Job!!!
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
Thanks for taking the time to watch!
Sander
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Sander
Very good, you've done a great job !
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of gdw
I really like some if those changes. Especially the one with two coins fanned.
It's amazing, people will criticize you for "biting the hand that feeds you," while they're busy praising the hand that beats them.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
That's my fav too.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
789 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
I just got my Morgan STC from Joe Mogar...you should do a tutorial video on what moves you did...the Wong DVD is awful!!
jconstantine
View Profile
Special user
Long Island New York
566 Posts

Profile of jconstantine
I'd love to show ya. How would one set something like that up. I can't put it on youtube and expose the gimmick. Let me know how and I'd be glad to show you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Super Triple Coin Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL