The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Brand New Nickels (U.S.) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
486 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
I just saw in the newspaper today that the United States will be minting two new nickels, Jefferson will remain on the face, while one back design will honor the Lewis & Clark Expedition and the second back design will herald The Louisiana Purchase. How will this effect your Magic, if any? I keep thinking about a nice transposition routine here. Any other thoughts?
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27142 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I prefer to do tricks that can be appreciated by folks who are more than five inches away.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
CHICKEN!! I am TOTALLY kidding!! lol Smile
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27142 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I was fooling around with some switches and caught myself from doing more when I could not appreciate the designs from more than a couple of feet away. The state quarters are marginally more useful. Then again I am somewhat nearsighted.

Perhaps I could get folks to wear special glasses that magnify? And end with a jumbo coin or two? Smile
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
OH MY GOD! ! !
This means my nickels to dimes won't work anymore! ! !
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
First quarters now nickles A gaff collectors fantasy come true......
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Maybe the U.S. Mint should make a new penny. Instead of Abraham Lincoln they could put George W. Bush on it and call it the new U.S. Dollar. Smile
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Brand New Nickels (U.S.) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL