The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusion Repository (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
We've made more updates to the Illusion Repository. Check it out at http://www.illusionrepository.com. If you have some recommendations for commonly knocked-off illusions that are still proprietary, feel free to leave some comments here or to PM me. I'd like to get some of the more common ones listed ASAP. I've already included things like Origami and Interlude, but feel free to check out the list and PM me on some others.

The current listings I'm working on are Franz Harary's illusions. Wow...this will take some time!

Instagram: @mattadamsministries

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mattadamsministries
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Lots of requests to add stuff pouring in. Thanks everyone. Still workin! If you have some illusions you'd like to see listed, feel free to contact me. Please be sure they are completely original because we aren't listing "debatable" illusions at the moment (though that is coming...)

AllAboutMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
California
333 Posts

Profile of AllAboutMagic
According to one of the posts I read on here, Jeff Davis is a builder of the Origami. He said it here on the Café so it must be true. Make sure to include him on your list. Or exclude the origami all together because it is now debatable.

I am obviously being sarcastic, but if you think that is ridiculous look at those accusing Taylor Reed before having their facts straight.....that is just as ridiculous.
Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Quote:
On 2012-12-12 19:47, AllAboutMagic wrote:
According to one of the posts I read on here, Jeff Davis is a builder of the Origami. He said it here on the Café so it must be true. Make sure to include him on your list. Or exclude the origami all together because it is now debatable.

I am obviously being sarcastic, but if you think that is ridiculous look at those accusing Taylor Reed before having their facts straight.....that is just as ridiculous.

:)

Yes, I've seen both threads. I am keeping the Illusion Repository "drama free" for as long as possible. To your "suggestion" I think it's safe to say we won't be including Jeff Davis as a preferred builder for Origami on the Illusion Repository.

Matt Adams
View Profile
Special user
Harvest, AL
827 Posts

Profile of Matt Adams
Had an issue with a couple plugins not playing nice. It should be resolved now.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Illusion Repository (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL