The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » John Well's The BarFly's Billet Test and Index Card Tear Available again. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
I'm happy to announce the re-release of John Wells' manuscripts.

These will be several Downloads from Lulu and will be available soon. In the meantime, for those who best enjoy the printed page, I have had 2 dozen manuscripts printed...will probably not print more physical copies...and have about 12 left.

The John Wells Comendium includes the following manuscripts bound as one:

•The Barfly's Billet Test
•The Index Card Tear
•Magazine Memory
•Casanova Oracle
•A Complete Mental Act
•The 3-Hr Memorized Deck

...and more. 48 pages.

I can ship the remainding copies of The Wells' Compendium for $13 each via Media, or $15 for Priority.

For those who are intersted in John's Index Card Tear, it is ideal for those who have stiff or dry skin...the flap pops open automatically with a minimim of movement: 1/4" movement and the flap is open to read. You'll love it.

I will post when the Lulu copies are ready for all to enjoy.

Thanks.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
nique
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
822 Posts

Profile of nique
Hi Tom!

Any updates on the re-release at lulu?

~ Nique
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Still typing and still highly distracted. Looking good, tho. Soonish.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
Quote:
On 2012-12-12 12:23, Tom Jorgenson wrote:
In the meantime, for those who best enjoy the printed page, I have had 2 dozen manuscripts printed...will probably not print more physical copies...and have about 12 left.

The John Wells Comendium includes the following manuscripts bound as one:

•The Barfly's Billet Test
•The Index Card Tear
•Magazine Memory
•Casanova Oracle
•A Complete Mental Act
•The 3-Hr Memorized Deck

...and more. 48 pages.

I can ship the remainding copies of The Wells' Compendium for $13 each via Media, or $15 for Priority.


Hi, is it still available? If so, what is the price? But it will be available also in instant download? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Bye.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Sorry, the hard copies have been spoken for, and the Lulu eBook will be ready by the end of the mnth. Thanks!
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Smile
peculiarone
View Profile
Loyal user
Fence almost done. I've already put in
296 Posts

Profile of peculiarone
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
Quote:
On 2013-01-24 13:27, Tom Jorgenson wrote:
Sorry, the hard copies have been spoken for, and the Lulu eBook will be ready by the end of the mnth. Thanks!


Sorry, I didn't understand... maybe. The e-book will be the compendium? Or other books/part of it?
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Well, I had considered doing 2 ebooks, one with his tear and Barfly routine in it, the other with his other (really good) works. Then, I have since decided to do them all in one at one price so everyone who buys the ebook gets all his work. The eBook will be the compendium, will contain all the material.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
Quote:
On 2013-01-25 13:06, Tom Jorgenson wrote:
Well, I had considered doing 2 ebooks, one with his tear and Barfly routine in it, the other with his other (really good) works. Then, I have since decided to do them all in one at one price so everyone who buys the ebook gets all his work. The eBook will be the compendium, will contain all the material.


Wow! Please let me know when it is ready Smile
mich77
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of mich77
Quote:
On 2013-01-25 13:06, Tom Jorgenson wrote:
Well, I had considered doing 2 ebooks, one with his tear and Barfly routine in it, the other with his other (really good) works. Then, I have since decided to do them all in one at one price so everyone who buys the ebook gets all his work. The eBook will be the compendium, will contain all the material.


Wow! Please let me know when it will be ready. If you can, write me at mich77@inwind.it.
Thanks.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3054 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Look forward to this Tom!
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
Tom,

Any update on a release date?

Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Sort of, kind of....

I have layed out the pages, joined 3 Mss's and a bonus, completed the days of tweeking and proofing, and think I've saved it all as an RTF file. So far so good.

I had to work in Appleworks, so I hope it is all OK to upload. I'm at that very stage as we speak, and will try to get it uploaded to LULU in about an hour...we're at 118 pages so far...

As it sits, I've put the Mss. on my Macbook, but can't open it there ("not a presentation", whatever that means) so I'll try t upload it as a closed file...

If there's a problem, I'll need to take it to a computer person and have them do what's necessary to convert it (?) and upload it.

Soo...it's ready to fly, just need to load the cannon. My fingers are crossed.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
And...it looks like I need someone to reformat it all for me.

I'll try an ebook maker software to see if I can redo it quickly, but the fonts, styles, etc need to be standardized for Lulu.

If I can't get it right this next go-round, I'll just hire someone to do it.

Off to bed.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
Thanks for the update. I'm waiting with baited breath...Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
This is my first experience with John Wells' writing. I purchased the Compendium. Really enjoying his style of writing which is exceptionally smart and personable.

Aside from the Barfly Billet Test which seems to be the star of the show, "Casanova Oracle" is by far my favorite concept in the book. It is deep and open to many possibilities. You get out of it as much as you're willing to put in, but the basic concept allows for complex readings with only a slip of paper, a pen and an important date.

I look forward to purchasing more of Wells' books. High on my list is, "An Essay in Applied Sorcery". Anyone have this, and care to comment? I imagine it is full of wonderful ideas.

Thanks!
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4452 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Is it available? I haven't read it yet, (or even heard about it for that matter) and I'd definitely want to get it. I hope John can respond...It well may be a lecture-only offering...he adds much, has advanced handlings and progressions, etc. in his lectures.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1096 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Available on Lulu.
Lakewood, Ohio
lokikross
View Profile
Special user
An Undying Heart of Chaos; Stabbed with
720 Posts

Profile of lokikross
Didn't you put it out Tom?
This thread.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » John Well's The BarFly's Billet Test and Index Card Tear Available again. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL