The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Updated site again! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
I'm constantly updating my website trying to improve. Please let me know your thoughts.

http://www.Jasonalanmagic.com
MichaelDouglas
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
766 Posts

Profile of MichaelDouglas
You've done a good job with it. I've not tested all of the links but it looks good and what I did test worked fine. I would suggest that you work on your SEO so that you improve your ranking in Google. This looks to be a wordpress site. Did you do the work yourself or hire someone?
Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
Graphics a local guy. Copy another guy. I did the layout.
Scott Burton
View Profile
Inner circle
1131 Posts

Profile of Scott Burton
I'd like to see a positioning statement (what is your positioning strategy?). Also, the scrolling photos don't seem to be consistent with your target market (corporate...I think?). But, overall, the site is really nice!
Magicjg
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of Magicjg
Thank you so much. I know I need to update my pictures. Currently this is the only set of photos I have. I am in the process of getting more pictures.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Updated site again! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL