The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » What's the best Bill to Impossible Location? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bobthemagicdoerguy
View Profile
Regular user
I can't remember where I left my
182 Posts

Profile of bobthemagicdoerguy
Hi everyone. I just made it past my 50 post bracket to be able to participate here, so I'd like to commemorate the occasion by asking about this. Please pardon me if it has been covered before, or recently, because I haven't been around to notice. (I tried using the site's search function, and Google search to see if had been discussed recently, only neither of them turned up anything).

Anyways, what is your favorite bill to impossible location? I am not talking about method, but rather: what is your favorite impossible location to have it appear to?

I tend to do this effect in restaurants. My top two favorites are the sugar packets that are on every table (they can be VERY CAREFULLY pulled open, most of the sugar dumped out, a bill put in, resealed and ironed to look nice. Then I put it in the stack on the table). Second would be having it folded up in an ice cube. I have it prepared beforehand, and usually tip the waitress aside and have her add it to someone's drink before I even start the routine (though I consider it good form to use a new bill and do the trick before the cube melts and save the hapless victim from drinking any goobies that might be on the bill...) This second one is particularly good as they usually try lighters, candles, or whatever to hurry and melt the ice. It builds suspense...
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5839 Posts

Profile of motown
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
magicman491
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magicman491
I believe jay sankey has some good ones...
Please PM me where I can learn bill/card to sugar packet... thanks
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5839 Posts

Profile of motown
Russian Nesting Dolls.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Adam Wood
View Profile
Loyal user
Ontario, Canada
225 Posts

Profile of Adam Wood
This isn't really for walk-around and it`s not a bill to impossible location, but Ultra Gum is just unbelievable, a piece torn from the bill appears inside of the sealed plastic bubble right beside the gum. People know you can freeze something in ice, but it hurts the brain to see a piece of the bill inside that hermetically sealed bubble.
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” -Doug Henning

"Don't make magic impossible, make impossible magic!" - Adam

PEACE, LOVE & MAGIC!!!
nbl
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of nbl
Bill to bread in a sealed packet..
nbl
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of nbl
Saw it in some DVD but cant actually remember..Does anyone have this...?
mrpiper
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
126 Posts

Profile of mrpiper
I really like to have the spectator sign a bill. Make it vanish and then reappear INSIDE the pen they are holding in their hand. It's a great illusion I learned from Michel Vernet on his Magic Hand DVD II.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » What's the best Bill to Impossible Location? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL