The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Best case with very stable tripod (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Federico Soldati
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
132 Posts

Profile of Federico Soldati
Hi everybody,

I would like to add a touch of elegance to my show and I am searching a professional looking case with a very stable tripod or stand.
I searched online through most magic websites but I didn't find what I was looking for.
This case is not bad at all, but I have no confidence in made in china stuff: http://www.52magic.com/2476_Carrying-Cas......ry).html
Moreover I need a slightly bigger case. Right now I have a quite big alu case and when I perform I always ask the location to prepare a table (or chair) where I can put the case on.
A possible solution could be to add a tripod to my existing case but I don't know where I can purchase high quality and strong (stable) tripod. Do you have any suggestion?
Another solution would be to have a folding table, but it has to be light, elegant and very stable. Do you have any advices?

Thank you very much for your help and have a nice day!

Freddy

P.S. I checked out Mr Abbott table, but it is too small.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Federico Soldati
View Profile
Regular user
Switzerland
132 Posts

Profile of Federico Soldati
Any other suggestion?
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Fred,

Buy and In-Stand and make your own.

Google it and check it out.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
keith2606
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of keith2606
5 of hearts has very good case / table... I have a custom-made harbin case table from them. The quality is pretty good. Another potential is the 10 sec table or the Pro Case mini by Jeremy Pei (in Singapore). Some magicians used the spider table for stability as the base for their cases.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Best case with very stable tripod (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL