The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Telephone bill by Bill Cushman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Looking for some reviews .... is it 100% hit, or is there a margin?

Sounds like a fun one for doing over the phone with potential clients
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
It's 100% as long as they follow your instructions.

A great handling of Miraskill and it gets a brilliant reaction...usually silence followed by swearing when I've used it!

For the money you can't go wrong.

Tony
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Just ordered it... Bill sent it lightning quick and I got several other of his items. Reading it over - this looks like some FUN!!!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
I'm sure you'll enjoy using it!

I should also have mentioned that Mirabill is worth having too as Bill has cleaned up the original handling of Miraskill for an 'in person' presentation. He's a very clever guy!

Tony
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1223 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
It's quite a nice routine and definitely on my 'phone call' list
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2814 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Where did this thread come from! Phew, I haven't had anyone review Telephone Bill or Mirabill for a long time. There are some here if you do a search and Jheff reviews both at Marketplace of the Mind, a newsletter all mentalists should subscribe to.

Mirabill is my first, my baby and received an incredible response as you'll see if you do a search. The response was so swift and so full of other wonderful ideas that I quickly put out The Mirabill Supplement, another 11 pages of contributions from some great thinkers. This comes free with Mirabill.

Telephone Bill is 100% plus you appear to pick up information totally unrelated to the cards, something I've received many compliments regarding it is a phone effe. Also includes is a version with coins that Norbert Papp Gabor (are you still around here, buddy?) created and is quite good. Patrick Redford also came up with wonderful variation and his effect is published in Companionage under the title, "A Sound Phone Call For Phony Change.

In interests of full disclosure, it isn't quite Mirabill. But it feels like it and does draw on similar principles.

Guys, I'm having a Holiday Sale. Everything except Dr. Bill's Bend (for reasons of exclusivity) is 40% off until January 2nd, Mayans aside. More details will be posted in the What's Cooking forum shortly.

But if you have wanted to get something of mine but holding off due to price, this is the time to do it. Contact me at wcushman@bellsouth.net or simply PayPal me there if you know what you want and can do your own math before specifics are posted. Happy Holidays to all and thank those of you who posted. It was really a nice gift for me.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2814 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
HERE! is the link to What's Cooking for all the info on the sale.
ventman
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of ventman
Both Mirabill and Telephone bill (with change option) are really super. Many possibilities with these effects. Thanks for the sale, Bill!
Patrick Redford
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of Patrick Redford
Of interest "A Sound Phone Call for Phoney Change" was also expanded/smoothed out a bit and published in Pentagon as "Super Hearing - a Sound Phone Call" in 2011.

Bills book is great and Telephone Bill is no exception! I'm pleased to see this resurrected.
pnerd
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of pnerd
May I have a description of the effect "Telephone Bill"? I already have "Mirabill". I'm just trying to ascertain how different "Telephone Bill" is from "Mirabill" so that I can decide whether to buy it as well.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On May 26, 2019, pnerd wrote:
May I have a description of the effect "Telephone Bill"? I already have "Mirabill". I'm just trying to ascertain how different "Telephone Bill" is from "Mirabill" so that I can decide whether to buy it as well.

https://www.lybrary.com/telephone-bill-p-103853.html
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17349 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Does anyone want to practice on me? I'd love to hear this in action!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
pnerd
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of pnerd
Does the other person (to whom I'm performing) need to have a pack of cards with them?
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1490 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Yes, using Telephone Bill, the person on the phone needs cards. There is also a version that is included which uses coins.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Telephone bill by Bill Cushman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL