The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » My Favorite Watch Steal (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SleepNow
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of SleepNow
My favorite watch steal is Mac King's. I love it. It starts out from the stage, "Anyone know what time it is? I think my show is running a little long."

I have never seen the trick fail. And, if it did he would just cut out that portion of the show and nobody would ever know the difference. Oh, and Mac makes it look so easy.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
So, I can say to 100% you don't know anything about pickpocketing Smile
I like my King but what he does has nothing to do with pickpocketing.
I'll not explain why because I think it's better if you keep the magic alive.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
SleepNow
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of SleepNow
Looks like you did not fully understand my post. At no point did I mention the word pickpocketing. I know exactly how Mac King's watch steal works. It plays BIG! That was my point. Perhaps you missed the Nuance in my statement "and Mac makes it look so easy". There is also a reason for asking at the start, "Does anyone know what time it is?". Please note that in this post, I do not question your knowledge on the subject in any way. Nor did I claim any knowledge of "The Art" in my prior post. Happy New Year!

Discussions pertaining to the art and practice of theatrical pickpocketing and the classic watch steal.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pardon me, sir... » » My Favorite Watch Steal (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL