The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I am New Here Let's Talk Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dream2Me
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Dream2Me
Hello! I am new to the website and am very excited. My interests are magic, mentalism and I am curious has anyone seen Max Mavens video on mentalism?

I just amazed at the art of levitation.

Does anyone know of any magic schools that you can suggest? I have considered the Master Class in Vegas as well as the Magic Castle. Are there others as well?
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Dream2Me,

Welcome to the Café!

While I don't have any of Max Maven's vids I have seen him perform a few times and always leave impressed.

I'm sure you'll find the answers to your questions from many if you post in the New to Magic Forum. The Café is great that way so many willing to offer assistance. There is a wealth of information here, and I'm sure you'll be returning time and time again. Nice to have you join us. Smile
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hello Dream2Me,
I have seen the Max maven Videos and I think they're very, very good. If you want good Mentalism, Make sure to check these DVDs Out! Smile
Welcome to the Café!
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Giday Dream2me

Welcome to the Café.

I am not familiar with Max Mavern's work but it sounds like the videos are good value.

I will keep an eye out for your contrinutions around the Café.

Troppo Bob Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Dream2me Smile Smile Smile
A warm welcome from a mentalist to the other. I have all 3 videos of Max maven and I have seen him performing at the Fism 2003 alive. He is really amazing. Do not forget to visit "Penny for your Thoughts" section about mentalism.Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
tenkiapalm
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of tenkiapalm
Hello. Smile indeed max maven is great and you might be able to go little bit old school and pick up a few of Orson Wells performances a freind of mind was into that stuff and he did great by studying the way he acted. just a tip.
nothing is out of reach has long has you go for it.
Paul Mazzoni
View Profile
New user
Chicago
13 Posts

Profile of Paul Mazzoni
Hi,

I am alos new here but I am not big on mentalism. However I did go to a great magic school in California.
The name of the school is Chavez Studio of Magic and it is taught by Dale Salwak. I would be willing to give you some contact info for him by e-mail if you are interested.

my e-mail address is MagicPaulM@aol.com

Magically,
Paul Mazzoni
DrDale
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DrDale
Welcome,
I too am a mentalist and love the Maven tapes. Try the castle. If you are a member there are some great lectures that are free.
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Welcome to the Café, I would sugest for you to attend a master class, actually max maven teaches on some of the classes. and tell us more about what kind of magic you perform Smile
Dan Monroe
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
209 Posts

Profile of Dan Monroe
Hi
I have all 3 of max mavens videos and they are great! I do some mentalism in some of my shows and have used a few that I learned on the tapes. They always go over really well. Smile
The power is within us all...I'm just a little more full of it.
danmonroe.bravehost.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I am New Here Let's Talk Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL