The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ZOMBIFICATION GONE WRONG (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Tonight I will be on the internet radio return of THE GHOSTMAN AND DEMON HUNTER SHOW.They had a short run on A&E as EXTREME PARANORMAL. They were off the air for a while yet I think they are still in the top ten for podcast downloads. If all the technical stuff works correctly I will be talking about a failed attempt at Zombification here in Florida! I think I'll be on around 10:30 EST.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Have fun Dave, and knock 'em dead.
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
The title of your thread is "ZOMBIFICATION GONE WRONG." Give me an example of when it goes right?
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-12-16 17:15, Al Desmond wrote:
The title of your thread is "ZOMBIFICATION GONE WRONG." Give me an example of when it goes right?
. ROTFLMAO.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2012-12-16 18:17, Michael_MacDonald wrote:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/blog/2......-brother

My story was a local one from 1823 in St. Augustine Florida.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ZOMBIFICATION GONE WRONG (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL