The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Lukas - Artist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Where can I get this DVD? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeRJuzrmxOo

RJH
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Hi RJH,

Here's the aswer to your question after some research on the internet :

http://www.gycklaren.com/en/articles/2.7......ukas-dvd

I couldn't find the product anywhere else...Sorry

It seems that he braught out another DVD called Artist System but I couldn't find it yet. I've heard that he sells his DVDs during the lectures he's giving.

Oliver.
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
462 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
Artist System is still in production, it will be on the market in January.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Oliver Ross, thank you for your hard work at finding this DVD set. I Googled and could not find, it is very hard to get Google to search all countries for some reason. Good job!

At $135.00 plus $12.00 or $48.00 postage, one should be commited to learn these moves.

Even though RJH did not thank you, I will say Thank You. It is very hard finding this type of unique material.
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
462 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
Bill price for that set is 90 $ + shipping
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
You're warmly welcome Bill, and RJH aswell.

As you Bill, I like our magic community to go further in our art and share information and / or experience I might have and or find.
Even though I don't own the DVD (yet) I agree with you, that this is a major investment.So, one should really take the time to master the moves.

Thank you bojanbarisic for the supplementary information concerning the Artist System DVD. I can't wait to see the trailer.

Oliver.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-12-19 17:44, bojanbarisic wrote:
Bill price for that set is 90 $ + shipping

Bojan, when I click on the web address given the English page states in U.S. Dollars $135. Then I read the postage page, and it gave the only 2 postage rates they charge.
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Hello guys. I haven't been in the Café for a while. Oliver, thank you. I might get Artist. Yes, it cost ALOT. I will wait if Penguin magic gets it some day.

RJH
bojanbarisic
View Profile
Elite user
Croatia
462 Posts

Profile of bojanbarisic
Penguin will never get it. Next bunch that will sell in January will be only available in JL magic store in Korea and they already have so many pre-orders it is most likely sold out. Bill I didn`d say it doesn`t cost that much in that shop, I gave you regular price for that set if you buy it on his lecture, if you order from Kisuk Lee or if you buy at JL magic. I still have one extra set for sale if someone is interested in it.

Best,
Bojan
Brad Lancaster
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of Brad Lancaster
I contacted JL earlier this week and the price is 90 plus shipping.
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
Lukas performed at the Genii Bash in Orlando and was terrific. He got one of the best responses from the audience.
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Hello guys. Today I was checking Penguin magic, and searched manipulation... Penguin has Artist for 95 dollars and Artist System for 60 dollars.

RJH
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Just a stupid question : How comes that the prices of both DVD are $40,- less expensive than the original price ?

Oliver.
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
What do you mean by original price? When I asked JL magic, they had the same prices.

RJH
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
RJH,

I mean Gycklaren were the first to sell the first Artist DVD with a price of $135,-. Why does Penguinmagic sells the same product for $95,- now ? Why this difference in price ?

I've seen the same prices, as Bill state earlier in this thread.

Oliver.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Oliver, I would say it all has to do with currency exchanges and the different value of money in different countries. I would bet Korea is over charging for their DVDs to make the price compatible with current prices in the U.S. and European magic market. 1 U.S. dollar equals about 1000 won (a won is their dollar), that means they make $1000 when they receive 1 dollar. So they are over charging to keep up the prices in America and Europe.

If the price was correct, if they had to purchase a DVD that cost $90, they would have to pay 90,000.00 of their won dollars to purchase the DVD.

I rounded the example to simplify. (1 dollar = .0001 won) Notice that is 1000 time less then the U.S. dollar.
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Thanks for the information Bill

RJH
Oliver Ross
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1724 Posts

Profile of Oliver Ross
Thank you very much for this information Bill. How comes that I didn't think about that earlier...

Oliver.
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Today I got my Artist Visual and Artist System from Penguin magic. They're excellent. Professionally made, clear instructions... I love it.

RJH
dahih beik
View Profile
Special user
palestine
817 Posts

Profile of dahih beik
Could you give a review
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Lukas - Artist (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL