The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Feed Me!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Beasteau
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Beasteau
Greetings All!! A good friend told me about this place and I have lurked here for awhile and decided that I HAD to join. Looking forward to sharing and learning from you all! Thanks for having me, Beasteau. Smile
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Giday Beasteau

Welcome to the Café.

Great to see that you finaly decided to come inside and make yourself known. You are correct this is a great place for both learning and sharing about magic.

I look forward to reading your contributions.

Troppo Bob Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Beasteau Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the family. The Café is an amazing source of Magical Information. I guarantee you will have a pleasing satay here. Do not forget to post often, it is the real fun. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Beasteau,

Glad you decided to join! The Café has a lot to offer - great conversation and the coffee is pretty good. The members are a friendly group offering ideas or suggestions to questions you may have. So don't hesitate to post questions or offer your opinion.

What kind of magic interest you? No matter what your answer is I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information here.

Welcome! Smile

>>On today's menu..you can have Smile Smile :O)
Beasteau
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Beasteau
Thank you all for the warm welcome. It is greatly appreciated.
Chrystal, my main interest is close-up,but,I enjoy any magic that is performed well. By the way, I wanted to thank you for the 'featured item' on the menu! A meal fit for a king. I'm still trying to decide what kind of king! Smile Thanks again,everyone! B.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Again Beasteau,

Well the name reflects a French background so I decided to offer the food of the gods..escargots and chocolate. Smile
Beasteau
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Beasteau
Chrystal, you are tooooo sweet! Smile Thanks again for the lovely welcome. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Feed Me!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL