The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2012 entrée: Max Krause » » Welcome to the Magic Café Max! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3742 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
As founder and manager of our little online community I am very proud to introduce my friend Max Krause as our very special GUEST OF HONOR for December.

Thanks for taking the time to join us Max! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Thank you, Steve. It's great to be here. You have a wonderful community and it has been a great source of information and education for so many of us so "cheers" to you! Smile
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
That being said...Bring on the questions and while I am waiting I will keep working on the next release that I am sure is going to raise more than a few eyebrows! Smile
slydini
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of slydini
Hey Max, great to see you as a special guest!!! Your stuff rocks! I use a lot of it on a regular basis!
Paul
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Paul!

Great to see you here my friend. I hope all is well. I have lot's more coming down the pipeline. Smile
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1800 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Max, thanks for making the time during this very busy time of the year to hang out with us in the hot seat.

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season,

David
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hi Dave,

It's my pleasure! Best wishes to you as well!

Kind regards,
Max
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1872 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Max:

I became an INSTANT and HUGE fan of yours this past Labor Day Weekend when I purchased two of your effects, Supreme Serial Killer and B.T.I.L., from Big Guy during this year's annual Houdini Club of Wisconsin Convention.

GREAT STUFF, MAX! I'M IMPRESSED!!!

I've been spending some time giving thought as to how I will present these routines.......

Talk about STRONG!
granterg
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of granterg
Hi Max,

It was a pleasure to speak with you on the phone.

It was great to hear you speak so passionately about magic and mentalism, and especially MACAAN!

I like your motto "Always Be Thinking".

granterg

PS: I look forward to sending you a free copy of my effect "Jeopardy Genius"!
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Rainboguy.

Thank you so very much for the kind words. I am doing my best to give you guys my best. Always great to hear my work is appreciated. It was a pleasure chatting with you as well and I look forward to future conversations.

Granterg,

It was a pleasure speaking with you last night too. I think your concept has merit and I look forward to exploring it further.

All the best!
Max
John Sergott
View Profile
New user
Middletown PA
13 Posts

Profile of John Sergott
It is GREAT to see Max as the Honored Guest!
Max , I have said this before but you are a Mad Genius! ..Thanks for all the inspiration !
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey John,

Thank you for the kind words. It was great to see you at my lecture in PA. Thanks again for the support!

Kind regards,
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2012 entrée: Max Krause » » Welcome to the Magic Café Max! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL