The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2012 entrée: Max Krause » » Inspirations for effects.. That lead to start the Creative process.. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
Do you see something on TV or in real world situations and go WoW I can apply that to cause this or that effect?

Thanks MAX

Or should I call you... "THE MAD MAXX OF MENTALISM!"
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Hey Jesse or should I call you "The Mad Scientist of Everything Related to the Most Obscure and Bizarre?" Smile

My Signed Cleaner Card Stab was inspired by a TV ad for the Shark handheld vacuum cleaner. I have since upgraded to a Dyson and now the trick sucks more than ever! It became a signature effect in my stage performances. That would be one great example of televised inspiration.

One example of real world situation would be Mental Killer which was inspired by me looking at the dial pad on my cell phone when I was making a call one day and you know how that turned out!

Kind regards,
TMMOM
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Signed Vacuum Cleaner Card Stab that is. Smile
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4145 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Very funny! Love your sense of humor.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
1KJ,

Thank you very much! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2012 entrée: Max Krause » » Inspirations for effects.. That lead to start the Creative process.. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL