The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2012 entrée: Max Krause » » The Mentalsit Dream Box » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
Ok I have to mention thIs one. I remember when Max first discussed this item with me, I totally loved it.
It's one of his crowing acheavements.

Max, never a performance goes by I don't use this puppy. There is of course all the different kits Max has come up with to use with it.
For me a great investment and powerful tool.

Max you can do an entire book on this item.
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
Mentalist Dream box that is, lol
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Renzo,

I was about to say. Mentalsit?! Sounds like a newveau training method for dogs.

As far as the Mentalists Dream Box goes, it is a creation that took several iterations until I was happy with the results. I acheived all the goals I had set for myself when I designed it without compromising the practicality of it or the quality. I know many are using it all the time and I am so happy to hear all the amazing feedback from those who are lucky enough to own one. It's a true workhorse.

Thank you for the kind words as always my friend.
Max
fyi2
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of fyi2
I have the dream box, what are the kits you are alluding to? I am intrigued.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Fyi2,

Here is a direct link to the Mentalists Dream Box. There you will see a list of several different routine kits that are available. You even get to choose the outcomes and it is repeatable for those times when you have multiple performances in the same day.

http://innovativedeceptions.com/?page_id......uct_id=8

Kind regards,
Max
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
Man. I need one of these
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Deputy,

Yes you do and I just happened to have 1 sitting here waiting to be adopted. Smile
RenzIII
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of RenzIII
Quote:
On 2012-12-19 21:49, deputy wrote:
Man. I need one of these

I totally recommend it. Smile
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
The Dream Box opens so many possibilities and Max is a great guy to talk to as well as get additional ideas.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Steven,

Thank you for stppy by and thank you for the kind words.

Best regards,
Max
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2677 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
If you want the very best serial number divination, the dream box is the solution. Imagine having the box in full view and asking spectators to deposit a dollar as they enter for the show. In full view the whole time, ask a spectator to come up, the box is unlocked, a random bill selected, and the serial number revealed all without an assistant, stooge, or preparation. Guess what, the performer never goes near the box ever. Just one of many routines.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2012 entrée: Max Krause » » The Mentalsit Dream Box » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL