The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steve Dusheck is back with Diminishing Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Steve is releasing this though Steve Shufton. Looks really good.

Demo:

http://www.shufton.com/Magic/Diminishing_Cards/web_ad.wmv
Shufton
View Profile
Veteran user
California
306 Posts

Profile of Shufton
Greetings!

I shipped the first bunch yesterday. This is one of Dusheck's finest effects - and he is proud of this release - they came out quite nicely. This effect can be done from a platform like other diminishing cards - but this version can be done close-up, is rather simple in execution, the cards grow back to the original size, and it has an instant reset. Those are the things that make Dusheck's version unique, and puts it within reach of most skill levels. The price is good, too. I hope you enjoy it!
Fobulous, Emergency Cash, 3D Paradox, PS-I Love You, X-Ray, The Portal, Ultimate Floating Match, Miracle Premonition... and more!
http://www.shufton.com
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
This is wonderful news.

Link: Dusheck's Diminishing Cards

DD
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4104 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
So great to see Steve in action! Such a great trick, to boot. Just placed my order.

Steve's "Color Changing Deck" was re-released, and now this. Here's hoping that more of Steve's effects will be re-released!

(Off topic: one of my favorites of Steve's, for personal reasons, is Steve's take on the old Adams trick that uses 2 rings (and BA) to make a coin vanish and re-appear. But Steve adds a really nice little addition/twist to it. Just a delight to perform.)
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4934 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
I made a set of these from Steve's incredible lecture DVD. Best diminishing cards ever!
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4104 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I made a set, too. On Steve Shufton's site, there is a quote from Steve Dusheck about the original having a weakness. And the weakness being corrected in this release. This 'weakness' (don't think that may be the best word - more like something that keeps it from being better that it already is!) is not described, but think I know what it is.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5340 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Just ordered mine!

Hey Chess, where is Steve Dusheck's Color Changing Deck available? I would love to pick that up too.

Thanks!

Jim
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-12-19 01:16, J-Mac wrote:
Just ordered mine!

Hey Chess, where is Steve Dusheck's Color Changing Deck available? I would love to pick that up too.

Thanks!

Jim

j-Mac,

Kranzo sells it:

http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/product......ing-deck
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
Quote:
On 2012-12-19 01:29, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:

Kranzo sells it:

Worse ever demo video. The video starts when the trick is over.
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
857 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Quote:
On 2012-12-19 09:06, Xpilot wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kranzo sells it:

Read the lines above the video -- Please note that this video below is REALLY a teaser. If you were able to watch the routine you would say “ahhh why didn’t I think of that…so simple!” So to protect the idea we will NOT show the routine in its entirety. It would be a lesson and not a demo. If you would like to complain please send your emails to that'sjusttoobad@gmail.com Smile

Best
Leo Jr
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
Don't need to complain. I've already written i'mnotbuyingit@goodluck.com

Quote:
On 2012-12-19 11:09, Leo Reynolds Jr wrote:
If you would like to complain please send your emails to that'sjusttoobad@gmail.com

I'll assume that's the address where you send all your customer service communications.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Quote:
On 2012-12-19 09:06, Xpilot wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kranzo sells it:

I know the trick makes sense, but the demo doesn't.
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
Quote:
On 2012-12-19 11:09, Leo Reynolds Jr wrote:

Read the lines above the video -- Please note that this video below is REALLY a teaser. If you were able to watch the routine you would say “ahhh why didn’t I think of that…so simple!” So to protect the idea we will NOT show the routine in its entirety. It would be a lesson and not a demo. If you would like to complain please send your emails to that'sjusttoobad@gmail.com Smile

Best
Leo Jr

Refreshing!

A good magician never repeats a trick. That hasn't changed.

Also, you can buy a Dusheck effect based on his reputation alone, and recommendations from other magicians. It's kind of an old idea that's new again. Smile

DD
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4104 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Might be a good time to talk about the Diminishing Cards, then, hmmm? Smile
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2149 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I'd buy Shuftons' stuff, but would never, ever pay a dime for any of Dushecks effects, ever. Long story.
Shufton
View Profile
Veteran user
California
306 Posts

Profile of Shufton
I've been shipping the moment the orders come in - so some of you should be receiving this today! Enjoy.
Fobulous, Emergency Cash, 3D Paradox, PS-I Love You, X-Ray, The Portal, Ultimate Floating Match, Miracle Premonition... and more!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5340 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Already ordered, and also received Steve Dusheck's Color Changing Deck from Kranzo. Smile

Thanks!

Jim
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5340 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I really like this Steve! Very well-made gimmicks, and of course the routine is ingenious and well explained. A very entertaining effect and easy to perform, due to the excellent gimmicks!

Thanks!

Jim
Shufton
View Profile
Veteran user
California
306 Posts

Profile of Shufton
Thanks, Jim- Enjoy!

-Steve
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4104 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Received them the other day. Steve Shufton did a marvelous job with this - from props to packaging.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Steve Dusheck is back with Diminishing Cards (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL