We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escape artist starting out (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Quote:
On May 17, 2019, dave_matkin wrote:

I wonder why they did it? I've watched and re-watched and cant see them between any of the other zombies. I am wondering if it was down to the actors not wanting to get stuck on each other?

Speculation welcome... or do I need to start a new topic.

Maybe the Zombies were a Magic Duo act and the captors decided to just leave the shackles on instead of wasting chain. Smile
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4423 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On May 17, 2019, Wolflock wrote:
Quote:
On May 17, 2019, dave_matkin wrote:

I wonder why they did it? I've watched and re-watched and cant see them between any of the other zombies. I am wondering if it was down to the actors not wanting to get stuck on each other?

Speculation welcome... or do I need to start a new topic.

Maybe the Zombies were a Magic Duo act and the captors decided to just leave the shackles on instead of wasting chain. Smile

Smile Smile Smile
thegreatscungilli
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of thegreatscungilli
There some decent cuffs that are copies of antique or old style cuffs that are good quality and heavy. It does give one a story line "reason" to introduce the cuffs... antique, old style, used on old west or depression era bandits etc etc.

Regarding inspect ability I agree with the "don't run if you are not being chased principle".. but the good quality cuffs can be inspected using a little audience management and some proper handling.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escape artist starting out (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.32 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL