The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » I joined the r&t2 owner's club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I have been searching for good cups for some time now, and my eyes fell on the sisti cups.
I bought the aged bronze set a few minutes ago and await their arrival.

I read these are real workers, a nice set for a good price. I'm certainly am going to use them.

Thanks for the people who have written reviews about these cups, they helped me greatly.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1738 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Cirrus:

I have not handled the Sisti Cups, but the reviews I've seen of them, including Jim Sisti's are very good.

Congratulations on getting a nice set of cups...I bet they will challenge you to "up your cups and balls game!"

Also, cirrus, having really nice cups grow older with you gives you a nice warm feeling down deep inside.

Enjoy your new cups!
yin_howe
View Profile
Special user
Malaysia
720 Posts

Profile of yin_howe
I have a copper set from Jake's time.. I like them a lot!
"Talent without passion is talent wasted.."
cirrus
View Profile
Inner circle
his minions made
1752 Posts

Profile of cirrus
I got my cups in the mail today... I was amazed with the shipping time: 1 week (from america to belgium). Amazing.

Thank RnT.

I get now what people have been saying about good quality cups... you don't know why they cost so much until you handled them yourself. They are worth the money. I ordered a set of balls with them as well, and even these balls are higher quality then the balls you get with a cheap set of cups.

When I need another set (I'm hooked on cups and balls now for sure), I will certainly order again with RnT.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » I joined the r&t2 owner's club (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL