The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Blue Crown (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ed justice jr
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of ed justice jr
Trying to download an effect purchased from THE BLUE CROWN and I'm having absolutely NO LUCK. Hey, I've got 10 BIG downloads, used 4 already and still don't have my purchase. Is this normal, or am I just lucky. Does anybody miss, actually getting the product and not having to WORK for your purchase? Any suggestions? Thanks. I hoping I get help here, so I don't have to go posting it at other locations on the MAGIC Café or other forums. Any advice, is appreciated.
Pizpor
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of Pizpor
Have you tried complaining directly to the merchant?
They usually have something called "customer service"
MichaelDouglas
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
766 Posts

Profile of MichaelDouglas
Hi Ed. I'm not familiar with The Blue Crown. However, I did want to welcome you to the Magic Café. You'll find some great information here. Wishing you the best....Michael
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
Hi Ed! I see that you did email our customer service line, and a response was sent several hours ago. If you did not receive the reply, I apologize. There's a chance it may have gotten caught by your email's junk/spam filter and didn't make it all the way to your inbox.

I've PMed you here just in case.

For anyone else who may have any questions/comments/concern with your Blue Crown orders, you can always feel free to contact us through the site or email info (at) thebluecrown.com (all run together in traditional email style, of course).

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » The Blue Crown (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL