The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Quarter size sun and moon coin? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2126 Posts

Profile of RCP
Did I dream this? Looking for a us quarter/english hay penny.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6944 Posts

Profile of bowers
There is one in a scotch and soda
a quarter and penny version.captain and coke. not sure
of a sun and moon though.i know you can
have one made.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4764 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Call around to the Gaffers out there I bet you could get a quarter and a "new" dollar coin made into one (The new President coins, Sacawagea coin...) are all a little bigger than a quarter and tha dollar coin could be shaved down to quarter size and a non expanded shell could prob ably be made to cover the quarter perfectly.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5298 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4764 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2012-12-27 01:21, J-Mac wrote:
Take a look at Vodka and Orange Juice: http://www.amazon.com/MAK-Magic-Vodka-Or......ce+trick

exactly what I was thinking about
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6944 Posts

Profile of bowers
They are good ones.
but are locking also.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5298 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2012-12-27 10:52, bowers wrote:
They are good ones.
but are locking also.

Ohhh, but you can make them not locking! I did that unintentionally. I have a couple sets of each, and they were all so doggone tight that I had to beat the heck out of the bang rings just to break them loose. I decided to make them a little more user-friendly! I lightly sanded down the edges of two of the coins (inserts) until they would unlock more like a normal S&S set. But then I had to go just a little further... Now they drop out if I breathe on them or look at 'em funny! So if you ask me if they are locking sets I would have to answer... "Well, kinda..." Smile

Jim
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
458 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
We introduced a couple of weeks ago a quarter version of Hopping Half, I think you can use part of this set for Soon and moon routines.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Quarter size sun and moon coin? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL