The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Christmas magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Septimus Hexx
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Septimus Hexx
Perhaps not magic but certainly magical. At our sailing club, Santa arrives on the support powerboat decked with flashing lights and strobes having been summoned by guiding fireworks. Move back to late afternoon when four year old Jack is a bit concerned that he hasn't yet sent Father Christmas a letter. It's susggested that the quickest way is to write one out there and then and send it up the flue of the log burning stove and the ashes will get there by magic.
Roll on to the evening when it's Jack's turn to have a word with Kris Kringle who opens up his naughty and nice book to produce the charred remnants of a piece of paper which just has to be the one he sent up the chimney because Santa knew what had been written on it! Tears in the grown up's eyes, and a little boy goggle eyes and jaw dropped. Mission accomplished - at least one little lad knows Pere Noel is real.
Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it and good cheer to the rest of you
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Nice idea. Under the right circumstances, this could work quite well!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Septimus Hexx
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Septimus Hexx
Thanks Afinemesh, but the thing is it actually happened - it isn't a story! I just thought I'd share it because I'm not a professional entertainer - in fact I'm not very good at performing, but I love weaving magic concepts into my day to day life
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2613 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2012-12-23 13:35, Septimus Hexx wrote:
Thanks Afinemesh, but the thing is it actually happened - it isn't a story! I just thought I'd share it because I'm not a professional entertainer - in fact I'm not very good at performing, but I love weaving magic concepts into mt day to day life

Even better!
Sounds like you thought of this on the fly. Good job!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Christmas magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL