The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2012 entrée: Max Krause » » Win a 3 year subscription to MACAAN and... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
Quote:
On 2012-12-23 13:25, Max Krause wrote:
Everyone who replies here can also have a FREE copy of my lecture notes. All you have to do is tell me your experience with or thoughts on one of my effects that you either own or have seen along with your email address. That includes watching a demo video. I look forward to seeing your comments. The notes will be sent immediately and the MACAAN prize will be awarded at random and will include a copy of my newly released MACAAN DVD.

Happy Holidays to all and good luck!

Kind regards,
Max
. Max, I watched a demo of your mismatched effect with a dollar bill. It impressed me thar it seems to use no gimmicks, I may buy it due to the clean before and after show. But the reason I want to buy it would be for my own presentation and patter. I have extensive knowledge of numismatics (study of money), and I also do coin magic. I even co partnered and had my own coin dealer business with a friend. I've taken certified American numismatic association courses, I.e schools for numismatists on counterfeit detection (my specialty, ESP. With gold coinage.), conservation and grading. The teacher of the course taught the secret service conterfeit detection skills with paper money and coin money. There actually are error paper money that can command big bucks (you can buy uncut sheets from the mints website. Makes a cool gift), that look exactly like your mismatched bill. In fact,I was wondering if that's how you came up with the idea. They are called "uncut sheets". Here's a picture: http://www.kaymariecoin.com/index.php?ma......pID=1753 Notice the similaralties? Pretty cool, huh? Hope you find this interesting. My email is spacetimecont@gmail.com . Thank you SO much!! I hope I can get one of your lecture notes! Kevin.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Well,

I put all the contestants names on slips of paper and crumpled them up into balls and placed them in a bowl mixing them up thoroughly. I placed the bowl in front of Tigger my non biased kitten to make the final decision. Below is a photo of him picking the winner. As you can see this was very scientific! Congrats to granterg for winning a 3 year subscription to MACAAN and a copy of the MACAAN DVD. You can thank Tigger! Contact me so I can get your address for shipping.

Happy Holidays to all!
Max

Click here to view attached image.
Barry Gitelson
View Profile
Special user
Kona Hawaii
953 Posts

Profile of Barry Gitelson
All cats are biased. That being said .... at this time I do not own any of your effects but have wished some of them were mine for quite some time. I have read many of the descriptions and hope to be the proud owner of one or more in the future. BTIL most likely being the first purchase! Happy holidays.

Barry Gitelson
alohamagic@aol.com
"Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." Author: Leo Buscaglia
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
Barry,

Happy holidays to you sir! I just sent you your notes and let me know if I can answer any questions anytime.

Kind regards,
Max
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3295 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I am trying to move the cat towards my slip name with the power of my mind!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2012 entrée: Max Krause » » Win a 3 year subscription to MACAAN and... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL