The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Playoffs! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Ok well the AFC is set but seedings have yet to be assigned. Would love to see Peyton V Luck like the rest of the universe. The Houston Texans are not as good as their record (depsite what Parcells says) so they may fall flat on their cleets.

The NFC is still wide open. If RG3 beats Dallas they win the division and the defending champs are on the outside lookin in. Atlanta isn't as good as their record either though their record reflects the talent on that team.

The lions need a new coach. My teams not in the playoffs though they were a season ago. Whose team is still in it?
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
We're still in. Go Seahawks!
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Quote:

On 2012-12-24 13:17, mastermindreader wrote:
We're still in. Go Seahawks!

When the hell did their offense become so prolific and their defense so stout?
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Around the beginning of October. Look for Russell Wilson to seriously contend for Rookie of the Year. He is the new Fran Tarkenton.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Go Packers! Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
I'm a Kansas City fan, Looks like they'll end up with the #1 draft pick. I just wish that the choices for a quaterback were a little better.
I guess I'll go with my 2nd favorite team...The Packers.
Bob.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On 2012-12-24 14:06, Michael Baker wrote:
Go Packers! Smile

Um . . . go Vikings!
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On 2012-12-24 14:00, mastermindreader wrote:
Around the beginning of October. Look for Russell Wilson to seriously contend for Rookie of the Year. He is the new Fran Tarkenton.

I haven't seen much of Seattle this year - nor my favorite team, the Vikings - but I've been a big fan of Tarkenton since his years at Minnesota. The first time. (Hence: I'm a Minnesota fan.)
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
I suppose if I were following anybody, it would be the Patriots. But I have no idea where they are in the Playoffs.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
MagicJim
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of MagicJim
The Packers are going to win it all!
This team knows adversity.
NAme one team that has overcome the loss of 10 starters. Most of the country is unaware of this fact. They are even more hurt than their Super Bowl year 2 years ago. They will get a fees of theses players back next weekend and in the playoffs. They have been the deepest team and the most well rounded team. Great coaching and management philosophies in Titletown!

Who is the next best team in the NFL?

The Seahawks. Dynamite defense and a talented quarterback....who happend to come from WI...

Go Pack!
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I have a preseason bet on the 49ers to win the Super Bowl, so...go 49ers!
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Quote:

On 2012-12-24 15:20, LobowolfXXX wrote:
I have a preseason bet on the 49ers to win the Super Bowl, so...go 49ers!

didn't they just get smacked down by one of the above user's seahawks? Sorry but san fran isn't winning anything this year but no worries I also have a preseason bet Im gonna lose seeing how the pistons wont make the playoffs. Bye bye benjamin.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Quote:

On 2012-12-24 15:13, MagicJim wrote:
The Packers are going to win it all!
This team knows adversity.
NAme one team that has overcome the loss of 10 starters. Most of the country is unaware of this fact. They are even more hurt than their Super Bowl year 2 years ago. They will get a fees of theses players back next weekend and in the playoffs. They have been the deepest team and the most well rounded team. Great coaching and management philosophies in Titletown!

Who is the next best team in the NFL?

The Seahawks. Dynamite defense and a talented quarterback....who happend to come from WI...

Go Pack!

The packers are a joke. The look on rodgers face when he was in the huddle realizing the giants were sending them home was priceless. They need to draft monte ball the way the lions need to draft denard robinson. But seriously besides rodgers matthews and woodson they're just a bunch of overrated bostapostikas.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
The Seahawks have arguably the best home team in the NFL; however, they're going to be playing road games in the playoffs. Just about every team has been blown out in recent weeks by somebody or another. I think San Francisco's chances in the playoffs will depend a lot on whether or not Justin Smith is healthy; he adds a tremendous amount to that defense.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Marlin1894
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of Marlin1894
Quote:
On 2012-12-24 16:13, foreva.infiniti wrote:
But seriously besides rodgers matthews and woodson they're just a bunch of overrated bostapostikas.

Here what 3 guys and bunch of overrated bostapostikas have done to the Lions over the last 12 seasons.

12/09/2012 Green Bay Packers 27, Detroit Lions 20
11/18/2012 Green Bay Packers 24, Detroit Lions 20
01/01/2012 Green Bay Packers 45, Detroit Lions 41
11/24/2011 Green Bay Packers 27, Detroit Lions 15
12/12/2010 Detroit Lions 7, Green Bay Packers 3
10/03/2010 Green Bay Packers 28, Detroit Lions 26
11/26/2009 Green Bay Packers 34, Detroit Lions 12
10/18/2009 Green Bay Packers 26, Detroit Lions 0
12/28/2008 Green Bay Packers 31, Detroit Lions 21
09/14/2008 Green Bay Packers 48, Detroit Lions 25
12/30/2007 Green Bay Packers 34, Detroit Lions 13
11/22/2007 Green Bay Packers 37, Detroit Lions 26
12/17/2006 Green Bay Packers 17, Detroit Lions 9
09/24/2006 Green Bay Packers 31, Detroit Lions 24
12/11/2005 Green Bay Packers 16, Detroit Lions 13, OT
09/11/2005 Detroit Lions 17, Green Bay Packers 3
12/12/2004 Green Bay Packers 16, Detroit Lions 13
10/17/2004 Green Bay Packers 38, Detroit Lions 10
11/27/2003 Detroit Lions 22, Green Bay Packers 14
09/14/2003 Green Bay Packers 31, Detroit Lions 6
11/10/2002 Green Bay Packers 40, Detroit Lions 14
09/22/2002 Green Bay Packers 37, Detroit Lions 31
11/22/2001 Green Bay Packers 29, Detroit Lions 27
09/09/2001 Green Bay Packers 28, Detroit Lions 6
12/10/2000 Green Bay Packers 26, Detroit Lions 13
10/08/2000 Detroit Lions 31, Green Bay Packers 24

Lions fans shouldn't even be allowed to comment on the NFL until they get an actual team over there. And anyone who is a fan of a team who has that starts that perennial loser Matthew Stafford certainly shouldn't be allowed to comment on QB's. What an absolute joke of a franchise, a complete laughingstock.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

As of last Sunday, the Seahawks" defense has only given up a total of 232 points. BEST in the NFL.

And they've scored over 140 points in their last three games, which includes their last ROAD game.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Actually buddy stafford is a top ten qb. He's one of 4 qbs to go for 5000 and he'll be the only qb to do it twice. Sure we went winless but you all let go of an all time top ten qb. He made you look foolish for discarding him right before he had his greatest regular season ever.

Joke? Who wins 15/16 games, securing homefield advantage just to get bounced off their home field on the first day. Sure it might've been the future champs but evn brett favre was able to get to overtime against them at lamb-ho field.

Our D line, rbs, offensive line and recieving corps are better than yours. Point blank. don't be mad because you shoot blanks.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Quote:
On 2012-12-26 15:29, mastermindreader wrote:
As of last Sunday, the Seahawks" defense has only given up a total of 232 points. BEST in the NFL.

And they've scored over 140 points in their last three games, which includes their last ROAD game.

I wasn't trying to denigrate the Seahawks...they're a good team peaking at the right time. But they're a markedly better team at home, where they're undefeated, than they are on the road, where they're 3-5. They've looked great the last three games, but only one of those games - a home game - was against a good team. I like Wilson and Lynch, and I love their defense, but they've got a tough row to hoe. The road to the Super Bowl ain't going through Buffalo.

mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

I know that Lobo. I'm a fan! I'm supposed to claim the Hawks are the best! (Or else I will have to move out of Seattle)
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1196 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
Good team with a great future!

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Playoffs! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL