The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Merry Christmas to All ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
I want to wish everyone here on the Tenyo Section of the Magic Café a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Too.

It is great to have friends in US, Canada, France, Belgium, Chile, Germany, UK, Italy, Japan, etc. to discuss our beloved Tenyo with.

... And to All a Good Night

John
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Thank you very much ! I wish you a very nice evening with your family Smile
I do not like Christmas, it makes me feel sad, probably because I do not have a family to share it with, but it's still a special moment for many people, so enjoy!
Soon a new year full of surprises with the new Tenyo Special in January and the new 2014 line which I hope will be an exceptional year! One can always dream!
Have fun.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
2013 may be a year of surprises for Tenyo aficienados!

At the very least, you can look forward to a cover story in Genii on Mr. Sugawara, in which he talks in detail about many of his tricks (both those created for Tenyo and those he is making now), that includes videos of him performing, AND new tricks of his never before published in English.

Merry Christmas to all.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I'm now a subscriber of Genii magasine, so I therefore look forward to read this special issue. Just for that my subscription is a good deal !
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3442 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
You will enjoy it Stereo, Richard and his writers do an amazing job. Was in my local magic job this morning and picked up the Jan issue, Richard privides his reviews of the new line. The owner also gave me a mint copy of the 80's Tenyo issue as an Xmas thank you.

Merry Christmas gang!

John
edshern
View Profile
Inner circle
1391 Posts

Profile of edshern
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR Smile Smile Smile

Thank you all for the camaraderie.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5271 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
I do not like Christmas, it makes me feel sad, probably because I do not have a family to share it with, but it's still a special moment for many people, so enjoy!

I think you've found a family of sorts here Stereo. Peace and happiness to you, and everyone else here on The Café.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1040 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and New Years too! I am going to get a subscription to Genii for Christmas this year too Stereo. Be great fun looking back at all the past editions.

Humm I think I seen some creature stirring and it didn't look like no mouse might be a penguin. Smile

Richard
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Merry Christmas and a happy and above all healthy 2013 to all!
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Happiness to all......enjoy these days!!
Bill Scape
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Bill Scape
Happy Christmas to all the Tenyo fans out there! And a magical new year, Bill Scape, Glasgow. X
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2870 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Quote:
On 2012-12-24 23:49, Wizard of Oz wrote:
Quote:

I think you've found a family of sorts here Stereo. Peace and happiness to you, and everyone else here on The Café.

Well roared lion!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Merry Christmas to All ... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL