The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Problems with Joshua Jay's Corned (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sychou
View Profile
Veteran user
314 Posts

Profile of sychou
Sorry for my poor grammer.
Hi,I learned the trick from Joshua Jay's penguin live Lecture. In which he taught the Corned which is essentialy a new way of a torned bill to impossible location, and at the end,he restored the torned bill.
But I noticed if you want to add the extra ending of restoring the torned bill,with every performance you have to lose 1 dollar bill.
But if you don't restored the money,then the audience have to lose 1 dollar bill ebecause you have to give the audience back a 1 dollar bill with torned corner,so they lose 1 dollat bill,which I don't
think the audience would be happy to lose 1 dollar just for a watching a magic trick.
SO I am curious does any one actually using the restored bill ending?
The lowest bill currency value in my country is about 3dollars US,so I can't really afford to lose 3dollars US in every performance,so is my audience.
Thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
When the original Bill to Lemon was used, it destroyed a dollar bill. Some are okay to loose a dollar for a magic trick, as the bill was burned.

Then later the trick was using a corner missing, and that also tore a dollar bill. Some magicians just took the larger piece of the bill to a bank for replacement. As it use to be if there was over half the bill left from being torn or burnt, it was replaced with a new bill.

So actually, a bill is not lost if you take it to the bank. Anyway, that is how the U.S. banks replaced the bill.

So you can check with your countries currency exchange it is possible to get the torn bills replaced.

The value of your dollar bill compared to the U.S. value means nothing unless you were going to buy something from the U.S. Otherwise, your dollars value is your dollars value to you and your government.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Problems with Joshua Jay's Corned (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL