The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Four Way Force Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TeslaTao
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of TeslaTao
I've seen a few effects that use a four way force deck, usually for mind reading. One effect I liked in my new Aronson book uses a four way force deck with an indifferent card between each force card. I was thinking though, if you have a force deck (either with or without the indifferent cards) what are some other effects you could perform with the deck so it's not just a one-shot deal. I was thinking you could use the deck for one of the two decks required in Do As I Do, giving you the world's easiest deck switch at the end (just put away the force deck and keep going with the other deck).

Can anyone think of any other good ones?
Montana76
View Profile
Inner circle
I hope I one day reach
1177 Posts

Profile of Montana76
I am sorry if this is a newbie question but for all us newbies out here; what is the difference between a one-way forcing deck and a four-way?
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2012-12-27 17:59, Montana76 wrote:
I am sorry if this is a newbie question but for all us newbies out here; what is the difference between a one-way forcing deck and a four-way?

A one way is 52 cards the same, a four way is four banks, each bank containing 13 of the same card. So for example, 13x 5D, 13x 7C, 13x 10S, 13x 2D.

Namaste,
Vlad

PS: Don't apologize for good questions! Questions are how we learn Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Four Way Force Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL