The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Beginner DVD: Eric Jones or David Roth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
arizona
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of arizona
Ammars beginners video is very good if you ask me. You pretty much get a lesson in sleight of hand and performing with coins using the many sleights and routines taught. I still use 3 of the routines taught and a few others occasionally during my performances. Most importantly he cites and refernces heavily the sleights and routitnes so you know who they belong to.
Chewbacca
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Chewbacca
I have just started in coins. I have Ammar, and I was given for christmas Eric Jones metal 1. I am hearing a lot of Roth from above. Should I hold off on Metal and go get a copy of Roth, or would I be okay between Ammar and Metal?
Aaaargh...
"Chewie"
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hi Chew,

Roth is great as stated above, but you have some of the best of the old & new with what you have in Ammar's Intro to Coin Magic and Eric's Metal-1. It will take you where you want to go, a'plenty. Smile

Good hearing from you here, my friend. Smile

-Mb
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Chewbacca
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Chewbacca
Thanks MB! Good to know I am in good hands.
Aaaargh...
"Chewie"
Wouter
View Profile
New user
Holland
62 Posts

Profile of Wouter
Roth got me hooked on coin magic. You can't go wrong with him. I went to his lecture. To see the master in real life is amazing.
Coin magic. Easy to learn, hard to master.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
David Lee Roth ... oops wrong guy .. Smile
I ment David Roth. The man is a gineus with coins, a true modern master.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Beginner DVD: Eric Jones or David Roth (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL