The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » I am so friggin stupid (or careless) with T.U.C. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4759 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I know we all end up doing it at some time or another but I spent my Tango Ultimate Coin (Quarter) in the last 24 hours. What makes me the maddest is I just got it from Penquin a couple days ago. I bought it to try out (for $45.00) to see if I was going to be willing to invest $200.00 or more for a Walking Liberty T.U.C. or a Morgan T.U.C. I never even got a chance to play with it. I am kicking myself in the butt for this stupidity. I sure hope I get over it. I am very angry and upset at myself right now for foolishly spending it as a quarter. Smile
:eek: Smile Smile Smile Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5298 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Look at the bright side.... You could have spent a Lassen gaff!

Jim
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6944 Posts

Profile of bowers
I keep my galfs in a coin purse so they
are separate from my other change.i hate
that poof.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4759 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Me too and I threw some loose change in the coin purse to put it in my jacket pocket instead of weighing my sweat pants down. Totally my fault - that's a $45.00 mistake I wont get a chance to make again. Lke I said, I bought it to see if I wanted to get a walker or Morgan later but now I will never know.

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Octopus Sun
View Profile
Special user
Wiggle Wiggle
586 Posts

Profile of Octopus Sun
Sorry bout your loss Poof
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3231 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Ow, Man! Yeah, keeping track of gaffs can be a pain! Smile
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4759 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Went to the dollar store where I spent some change and the girl and I dug thru the quarters (with a strong rare earth neo magnet) and low and behold guess what jumped up and scared us both. whew, I am glad that was where I spent it and not walmart. Smile hope others as well as myself learn from this - what could have been. Alhough I should have known better since I spent some gaffed clad Kennedy Halves years ago. (Why I use Walkers and Morgans only now) I am truly relieved. Smile

Smile Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6944 Posts

Profile of bowers
Glad to hear that buddy.
yea if it had been wal-mart
you would have been out of luck.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4759 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
They wouldnt have let me even look and probably held me on counterfitting charges if they did find it

Smile Smile
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3231 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Yay, buddy! You're such a generous guy, I was hoping something good would happen for you.

And ingenious of you using the neo magnet! Yay! Mr. Tango should give you a TUC of your choice just for your persistence and high regard for his product!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Mr. Tango
View Profile
Elite user
Argentina
458 Posts

Profile of Mr. Tango
Sorry about that my friend, you should use the TUC in the plastic case that we include.
Believe or not, many times in magic congress magicians came to me to ask a discount for a new TUC because they spent the other one like you.

Happy new year !
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
791 Posts

Profile of Daniel Clemente
Wow id be ****ed if I spent any of my gaffs...lol I separate them!! and I also never use denominations that we usually use...only Halfs and Dollars...
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
The should be a name for this "club" of people who have spent gaffed coins.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
billappleton
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Gatos, California
1154 Posts

Profile of billappleton
Quote:
On 2012-12-31 13:13, Mr. Tango wrote:
Believe or not, many times in magic congress magicians came to me to ask a discount for a new TUC because they spent the other one like you.

You should at least give them a 25 cent discount. Smile
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4759 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Quote:
On 2012-12-31 13:13, Mr. Tango wrote:
Sorry about that my friend, you should use the TUC in the plastic case that we include.

Happy new year !

yes, I really didn't buy it to use a lot but I wanted to see how I like the T.U.C. coin before I invest in a Walking Liberty or a Morgan. they are all designed the same as the quarter aren't they? or is there a difference in the different coins?

Smile Smile
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
791 Posts

They are all the same...The TUC is so awesome! I got a walker...thing is awesome! Coins Across never looked so clean!!
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
4759 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Just got my miracle enjoyment set from Todd Lassen. http://magicpix.weebly.com/ scroll down. Its gonna be a happy new year!

Smile Smile
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6944 Posts

Profile of bowers
Well I know you love em poof.
they are a very nice set of coins.
Daniel Clemente
View Profile
Special user
Mount Joy, PA
791 Posts

Quote:
On 2012-12-31 15:02, Poof-Daddy wrote:
Just got my miracle enjoyment set from Todd Lassen. http://magicpix.weebly.com/ scroll down. Its gonna be a happy new year!

I love my Lassen Miracle Enjoyment Set...but the Chinese coin set that really topped it this year for me was the Auke Van Dokkum Chinese Coin set...its precision made and the coins are exactly the same size as a Morgan dollar...thickness too...I absolutely love them!

http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?ma......d=113419
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
6944 Posts

Profile of bowers
Me too trooper I have to say this is one nice set of chinese coins
the fit and coverage is perfect.and the coins are just down right beautiful.
my hat goes off to auke van dokkum.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » I am so friggin stupid (or careless) with T.U.C. (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL