The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » WHAT IF ANY (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7041 Posts

Profile of bowers
Just wondering if a new fresh exiciting galf coin
will be invented in 2013.a breakthru maybe.like the tuc
was a few years back.i hope so for sure.
todd
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4960 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
There is so much out there now that was either underground for years or new arrivals, I am not sure what else could be possible. Other than same gaffs different names or different coins. I think (or guess) the next new coin gaff will also be magnetic - that seems to be the recent trend.

Now what I would like to see ( HINT - HINT MR. TANGO ) is a "Super T.U.C." Bigger (exp) S***l, thinner ma****s and 2 inserts. Basically a T.U.C. Inside an exp s***l with a reversed (polar) ma***t in an exp s***l so they all fit together. I see it working as a T.U.C. Triple Threat so to speak. If you are willing to make it, I will be happy to test it for you and come up with some routines for it. Smile

Maybe only make it in Morgan, Ike, Walker and clad Kennedy. At first anyway.

Until then I will work on my slight of hand skills with coins and toss a gaff or 10 into the mix for now. I notice we all seem to procrastinate when it comes to new routines, heck, I have expensive gaffs I haven't even used yet or even played around with a routine for them. Just haven't got around to it. Too busy posting and watching Law and Order (an addiction of mine) to watch the many DVD's I need to watch and do more reading. I have nothing but time being disabled but I keep telling myself... I will tomorrow. I have got rid of just about all my magic except cards and coins so I can streamline a little better.

Anyway, Happy and Prosperous New Year to all and ( I look forward to the new gaff Mr Tango Smile )

:punkrocker: Smile Smile Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8642 Posts

Profile of funsway
Not to pick on Todd who is echoing a popular thought ...

Fresh - exciting ??? Something deep inside asks why?

The TUC revitalized my interest in coin effects because it allowed my to toss it from hand to hand and allowed for moves I could no longer perform using sleights (crippled hands). In less than 6 months I created more than 40 new effects using this gaff and encouraged a few others to contribute by offering them a free TUC -- with the result of "TUC Appreciation." I have a dozen more effects unpublished ad am creating more for use of the Shim-Slip. The only reason I haven't created more is the lack of feedback on the existing effects -- and a simple mystery ...

Where are all of the other effects created by others using this gaff? Where are the books of new effects using the other popular new gaffs of the last several years (I can't afford them or I would create some there also)

I published that book to serve as an inspiration to others -- to fuel their own creativity. I cannot believe we have more than scratched the surface of possible effects using the existing gaffs.

Why do we need a new gaff? Why do your kids need a new cell phone? Why aren't 40 pairs of shoes enough?

There are answers -- but they have nothing to do with magic!
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7041 Posts

Profile of bowers
I think its just we are always looking for something
new fresh revitalizing.even if the old isn't really old.
but your absoulty right funsway.a lot of people are always
looking for that perfect effect-galf and probaley will never
find it.but it is fun looking and dreaming of it.
todd
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
4960 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Some of these people seem to want something so self working, they may has well hire a magician to do it for them. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
BanzaiMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1586 Posts

Profile of BanzaiMagic
Dream collaboration: Craig Filicetti + Todd Lassen.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4834 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
You don't need new gaffs! Just new stuff To do with them! That's Why My New Hardbound Book and Double DVD set is Hopefully Coming out This Year! Smile Smile But I do have a new Gaff in mind It I can ever get Todd To Make it! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7041 Posts

Profile of bowers
Oh so we do have a dream coin in mind david.
I'm sure it would be awesome.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » WHAT IF ANY (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL