The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Celebrities and Gun Violence (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
So guns don't kill people, but apparently television shows and movies do.

Perhaps what the montage really shows is that the gun culture is so pervasive that even some anti-gun activists and celebrities in the US get sucked into it. It will be interesting to see whether any of those celebrities select their roles with more care going forward.

(FWIW, at least some of the video clips in that montage were pretty clearly satirical anti-gun commentaries in the first place. Curious that the person who compiled the clips did not notice that.)
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
173 Posts

Profile of R.S.
Speaking of celebrities and gun violence, let's not forget this Ted Nugent classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy8RIiTyhMI

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
As Rod Serling might have said, "Submitted for your consideration....." y'all. Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
Except he wouldn't have said "Y'all".
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
<Sigh> Read it again; that's why the word you seem offended by isn't in quotes. Just havin' some fun with some of y'alls. Smile

rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3325 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2661 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
We get it - you think writing 'y'all" is funny.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Celebrities and Gun Violence (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL