We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Jeff McBride... Thoughts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Benjamagic
View Profile
Loyal user
41°02′20″N 73°36′49″W
216 Posts

Profile of Benjamagic
Upon seeing Jeff McBride perform in person, then watching some of his videos, I realized that he has a very unique persona, or character on stage. I would love to hear what people think of him as not just a magician, but as an entertainer. Any thoughts?
funsway
View Profile
Inner circle
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
8480 Posts

Profile of funsway
I have only seen him a couple of times and would rate him as an entertainer over a magician. His audience engagement is extraordinary and he will readily change his show to take advantage of a special spectator moment. ALso amazing is that he can, in a pinch, perform his entire show out of a carry-on shaving case..

His dedication to the art is more than most will ever give -- and he never watched TV so that he will have time for improvement. Some of his views on the importance of magic in our culture are atypical -- but suit me just fine.

I drove 130 miles to see him last time around. Guess I would do it again.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

ShareBooks at www.eversway.com * questions at funsway@eversway.com
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1344 Posts

Profile of Stucky
From what I have seen McBride is constantly working on new stuff that you don't see everyday. Wish more magicians would try that.
Official Thread Killer
elliottmagic
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of elliottmagic
Jeff is a total BA!!
I have worked with him and have seen him perform. He is doing good things in the art of magic by showing people the "different" styles of magic. But he is very creative and has put together several ideas that most people have never thought of.
In my opinion Jeff is a great magician, and entertainer. And an all around great guy!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18560 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Nobody works harder than Jeff. And it shows.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Jeff McBride... Thoughts? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL