The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coming this year from Alchemy Moon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
341 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Hi Chris...

I have one of the first Cuss Cards Elite sets you made. I would be very intersted in obtaining one of the new scrolls you mentioned. That item sounds great.

Continued Success,
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Psychic & Paranormal Entertainment
www.drdanandco.com
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5487 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Because of this post, I went ahead and visited the Alchemy Moon site early this week, just to see what was up. Hadn't visited in awhile. And, oh yes my dark friends...the temptations were great, and many. Yesterday, via Priority Mail, I received my Paul Prater Spirit Bottle, and Blessings of the Bayou. You read that right...I received them within a week's time.

As to be expected from Paul - and Alchemy Moon - both effects are expertly crafted, and the design of the props, graphics, and routines are absolutely wonderful. I'll try to post a full review once I've had a chance to work with these, but I need to finally go and see Skyfall with my wife. So, off with me...but I wanted to give a quick hats off to Paul and Alchemy Moon for walking the walk.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Thanks for reminding people that Paul is part of Alchemy Moon too, he has been a little quite due to concentrating more on performance, but all of his great stuff is still up there, and he is still lurking in the shadows ready to pounce with new goodies for you.

On another note - after the give away, I now have a stupid amount of people on my mailing list - I guess I should thank Facebook for this.
So, Sunday evening will be your last chance to get the freebie - email, as always talkmoon@outlook.co.uk
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Stupid me - the email address should be talkmoon@outlook.com
(.com *not* .co.uk)
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Must book more shows so I can afford all of these items.....perhaps I should start selling used body parts on the black market...not mine mind you but....
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1753 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On 2013-01-11 17:30, Michael_MacDonald wrote:
Must book more shows so I can afford all of these items.....perhaps I should start selling used body parts on the black market...not mine mind you but....

Is this the basis for a new Ripper-esque story line?
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Noooo I got to feed the need!!!!
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1239 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Deleted
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coming this year from Alchemy Moon (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL