The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coming this year from Alchemy Moon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
We have so much in the pipeline that is it difficult to know where to start.
But I though you guys would be interested to know what kind of things are coming your way.

On the product front the next releases will be two of AM's 'signature artifacts' Cuss Cards and Death in the Family. Released now in the new Pro range.
What is the 'Pro Range'? Well, AM is know for it's Elite goods, these are the high end, no expense spared routines. These are the real deal, for those that can afford them. But what of those that cannot? I do not like to leave people out in the cold, because they cannot afford the ticket to the party. So I have always put out a cheaper version of each Elite product, but to make them affordable, sometimes there are too many compromises. So, the pro set is aimed somewhere between the two. A good solid, and well made prop and complex routine, but made to be as affordable as possible. We are not talking cheap, as we do not like cheap! But realistically priced if your pocket is thinner than it was. I am starting with Cuss Cards and DITF as I do get tons of emails and PMs asking why I took these off the market.

So first off the blocks

Cussing Scrolls Pro
This will be an upgrade of the Kings Cuss Cards - so those of you with the Elite set will have their investment protected. Rather than cards we will have some rather hideously beautiful printed and hand aged canvas scrolls. A small book of the most frightening (or frightful!) poetry to spout at your already weeping audience, and a scaled down, but fully authentic Cuss Card box...this thing is so cute that you will want to take it to bed with you.

DITF Pro
This will have cards that although not as finger rotting (to make) as the Elite DITF, will be totally convincing as 'Photomorphic Plates' also, a rather nifty leather folio to keep them in. Just for those of you who have not let Tilly into their hearts yet.

(owners of previous editions will be able to upgrade just the bits they need at pretty much cost price)

Also on the DITF front - we have a PhotoMorphic resonator machine, a decidedly Reichian affair - but this is all very Top Secret - so why the Hel* am I talking about it?!

Two New Effects too.

First off is

The Sailors Purse.
Travel back in time to the Seafaring world of the Early Victorians and meet a not so Jolly Jack Tar who threw some dice with a rather mysterious dark stranger with rather a smell of brimstone to him. This is going to blow your mind, it uses a very much evolved system of the psychological forcing techniques explored in some of my earlier work, and takes them into whole new areas. Also, the inspiration of Paul Bell's work can be seen in this. Dark, macabre theater that will take your performance to a whole new level, I guarantee. If that is not all, there is a complete original gambling game that you can win some serious money on!

Then there is

Armageddon.
Otherwise known as 'Son of Cuss Cards'. Take your audience to the brink and...
I am too scared to even talk about this one.

Then there are two other Artifacts that will be coming out in the first half of this year. But I do not want to overexcite you, as I am aware that one or two of you may have heart conditions.

Exploring the Worlds of the Existing Effects!

I do like to develop the existing worlds I have invented, as with each exploration, they become deeper and yield more interesting treasures. This is why both Cuss Cards and DITF are being evolved.

But coming REAL soon, the Kadar Klub will be up and running. Those of you with Kadar will know that this is a private club for owners of the Great man's little red box. Some of the items from the Klub will be available to lesser mortals, but at greatly inflated prices (the Kadri look after their own!).
First up here will be the Kadar Game of Fate, Truth and Dare! A simple game, and in keeping with the Kardar system - no magic, but real tranformational magic. Quite simply, every time you play the game you will be bringing positive energy into your life and I absolutely guarantee that you life will be improved. Does it sound like I am selling snake oil? Well, it ain't going to cost much to have a sup!
Then I will be bringing out the Kadar pitch books - this will be the whole system written in such simple terms that you mad, deaf old aunt could understand it. So after performing a reading, you can spread the word of Kadar *and* make a bit of cash on the side! Ahh, what it means to be a psychic! Sell one to a mentalist!
Then there will be the KING size Kadar cards. These are small enough to fit into the Kadar box, but big enough for stage work. They look so freekin awesome I cannot wait for the Kadar practitioners to get a hold of these. Also along side these - slotted Kadar cards, both king size and regular.
Kadar Klub members only on these.
Then there is the Kadar 'Dice of Fate' - you know the term, 'you could start a new religion with these' ? Well, lets bust that old cliche open and make it happen padre!
What about the Kadar Game? A reading in the form of a board game? One that teaches you cold reading and can be used as a social setting for honing your skills? Are we talking radical here!
Want more? What about the 'Kadar book of Complete Cold Reading'? (I would love to call this 'The Kadar Kodex of Komplete Kold Reading' - but I do not want to upset Centon Cnepper). This will seriously blow your head off as is reveals the full system behind Kadar and takes the concept of cold reading further than ever before. It will redefine the core concepts of Cold reading. You could probably start a new.... wait, have I done that one?

Got an AA? - then Get ready for a major new release exploring the realms of real magick in the western tradition. Contributions from leading AA practitioners. For those of you with open minds as we are talking about the real thing here.

Talking about real magic. Just as owners of the Hedge Tarote are beginning to understand just what this thing can actually do, I am already writing volume two and three of the opus and working on ideas for the 'Major Arcana' (if you will excuse my historical inaccurate convenience there).
Volume one; 'The book of Air' was aimed squarely at the performing magician - it is a 'trick' but one that allows for magickal events to actually happen. Seriously, it will take time for even the owners of the Tarote to full grasp the potential (I include myself). But if we are dipping our toes in the world of magic in volume one; the second and third books will leave you in no doubt as to the existence of a magickal reality and one that you can 'perform' with other people.
Volume 2 Explores the multiple worlds of a etheric reality and focuses on dream travel, out of body experiences, hypnosis and guided visualisation. We also explore the system underpinning the Tarote and how this can be used for augury.
Volume 3 Gives you a complete magickal system, one that you can *use* both for you personal experiments, and to help others experience a magickal reality in a group, or performance setting.

What else..... hmm, let me think.

Coming up soon - a whole new artifact that will star YOU. 'The Found Footage' project! Those of you 'in the know' will already be signing up for this. Everyone else, I will be making a post here about this project, some time at the end of this month.

What Else? Well, you already know that Alchemy Moon is the home of the Work of Paul Prater and myself. But in the coming weeks, we will be welcoming other wonderful creators onto the Moon. They are donning their silver suits as I speak.... As they say - 'watch this space!'

You may be thinking; 'Hey, we had to wait over a year between the last big AM releases, how is this all possible?' Well, all I am going to say is that I actually have Volume three of the Hedge Tarote! Plus, I have discovered that if I inject both of my eyeballs with caffeine, I can reduce the amount of sleep I need to 20 minutes a day! (further more, these 20 minutes can be grabbed when seemingly in conversation with people regarding the Hobbit).

There is still more that I could tell you, but as my fingers are dropping off, let's work something out...

Many of you are on the AM mail list and have received our rather spasmodic newsletters. Well, if not, get yourself on there and I will keep you all informed on a week by week basis (month by month, on a bad week).
Want an incentive? OK - send an email to talkmoon@outlook.com (only this email will work for this) and put in the header 'gimmee' and put in the body of the email that you wish to be on the mailing list - and I will not only put you on the mailing list, but also send you out a totally new routine that will expand you explorations into the shadow realms twixt magic and magick. This is no throw away, it is a very closely guarded routine, that only a handful of my friends have seen, and something that I did not want to put out into the community. So, why am I? Well... this is the year of the Moon and the Kadri impelled me to do it!
But what if you are already on the list? No fear, you get one too - however, my team of lawyers inform my that it is against the law in the more backward areas of the globe to send out 'unsolicited' documents, so you will still need to send me the same email. This also makes sure that you do not get missed out, as the list is getting pretty huge these days.

so, what are you waiting for!

The Moon is gibbous, and not a rubber bat in sight!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

One last thing.
I would like to use this to conduct a bit of market research. As you can see, this is going to be a hell of a lot of work to pull off. So I will be prioritising my time. So, it will not only be interesting to know which areas of the above capture your imagination, but the feedback here will actually have an impact on the order that these things come out.
So, let me know!
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
HEDGE BOOKS 2 AND 3!!!
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
I just want to know what the heck is Mysterion about!!(the card, not the Toronto based mentalist)
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
What is happening with the release of the 'Werewolf' thing?
Is it still coming?
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
I missed out on DITF -- so that would be first for me Smile
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Quote:
On 2013-01-03 20:50, dsacks wrote:

Same here!!!
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
DITF Pro is no. 1, but am saving up for the Kadar red box, so this is on my radar.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-01-03 21:47, Al Desmond wrote:
Quote:

Same here!!!

This is one of my all time favorites!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
pslaughter
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of pslaughter
Trying to save my money for Kadar! but I have to admit that I am very intrigued by the Sailor's Purse. And while I'm at it I'd also be interested in Armeggedon since I have a set of the elite Cuss Cards (but you knew that already!)

Now if I could just get out of school so I can afford to get the stuff I want! LOL :0)
OnTiltSoon
View Profile
Special user
Barcelona
543 Posts

Profile of OnTiltSoon
Chris, I now know why you had to take some days off... OMG!
- Joaquín Gasa Thomas
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

OK, we all like a freebie!
I think I must have more people on the mailing list than there are Magicians in the world! I should have said, it is good to have your full name (either real name or performing name) as the list is full of daft names and initials, which means... I do not know who the hell you are.

As to Mysterion - well, it is all a bit of a mystery! I will reveal all on the Kadar Klub real soon!

Good news for those wanting DITF - I am making the cards up as we speak, the wallets are on there way and I am just writing up an additional routine that was gestated in the AMF.
Kadar Practitioners keep an eye open as the Kadar Klub opens its doors today or tommorrow.
Also, the return of Story time! Anyone want the full story to the Sailors Purse, huh?

So it is all starting to happen.
espkeith
View Profile
Veteran user
CT, USA
354 Posts

Profile of espkeith
Man....this is too much cool stuff in one post. Looking forward to the Klub, as well as the Pro editions...and the AA material..and.....ok, my heads's ready to explode. Smile
TJ Halford
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of TJ Halford
Quote:
On 2013-01-03 20:08, David Eichler wrote:
HEDGE BOOKS 2 AND 3!!!

I agree.
TJ Halford

"Imagine what is Possible"
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2013-01-03 20:42, Godzilla wrote:
What is happening with the release of the 'Werewolf' thing?
Is it still coming?

No,reply to the above!

I was not really concerned about the werewolf,but thought this may be a good method for making other,MANIFESTATIONS !
I've been watching for this,for two Halloweens!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Sorry Gary, I did mean to contact you - the werewolf along with two other projects are in sort of development hell.
Paul and I could not quite manage to make it totally convincing. And we simply do not put stuff out unless it is tried tested and proven to be effective. The Werewolf idea, did not hit our gold standard - near but not near enough. That is not to say that it is dead. The idea of making a manifestation without the use of corny props is something that has haunted me since manifesting a spirit in a spooky Cellar in Birmingham. I will cheekily call him Mr Daniels (Jack, not Paul!).
The Werewolf is still out there howling in the woods, one day Paul or I will bag him!
Don H
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
60 Posts

Profile of Don H
A whole new artifact that will star YOU.
I'm intrigued.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Thanks,Chris!
I know you guys thrive to put out Quality work!
And I thought you have been on to a good (great) method for manifestation!
I'm sure if you can figure it out...It will be done!
I still await eagerly, for when you do get her! Smile
So being said, glad you did not just put out a product that was not up to your expectations!!! Smile

Gary
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Quote:

Hey Chris,

So, my full name (for the record) is David Sacks

Thanks,

David
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
I sent an email to Chris as well as pm on the moon.
Please put me on the list I can not wait for the pics of these items!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Coming this year from Alchemy Moon (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL