The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » IGenii (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6078 Posts

Profile of motown
I was recently on. iGenii. After logging on, I was able to see any past issues. Has anyone else had this problem or know why this might be?
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
seforeman
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of seforeman
I am assuming you meant you were NOT able to see any past issues. I had this similar problem when I initially signed up. They say it takes 1-2 days for your account to be active. After that, I was able to see past issues.

Hope that helps.
Stuart
Stuart Foreman
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2013-01-03 19:48, motown wrote:
I was recently on. iGenii. After logging on, I was able to see any past issues. Has anyone else had this problem or know why this might be?

Hi Motown,

It's working fine for me. I cannot remember if you are a recent subscriber - I am guessing not. Contact Genii - they are very helpful. BTW, in researching your difficulty, I found a sweet poker deal in the September 1939 issue by T. Page Wright and William Larsen. To double check, I also researched the latest issues and issue from the 60s and 70s and everything is working. Have you tried again since you posted? Maybe there was a server issue or something arcnae going on?

Namaste,
Vlad
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
6078 Posts

Profile of motown
My account's been active for a while. In the past I've been able to see issues, but this last time I wasn't.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
That's weird. I just tried not two minutes ago and everything is fine. So you are not even seeing the stuff in your "My Alex?"
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2506 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader, and that you have pop-up blockers turned OFF.

The volumes have now been broken up, so you can see the cover of every issue. Much easier to find things.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
6078 Posts

Profile of motown
Richard,

I spoke to a woman at your office. Might have been your wife. She mentioned she would email me my login name and password, to see if I was doing something wrong. Haven't received it so far.

Craig
– Karl Germain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » GENII - The Conjurors' Magazine » » IGenii (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL