The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ouija Deck is here! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
These look fantastic Paul! Anything bought from Paul is well worth the money if not more. I could see a nice pendulum routine worked in with these, especially with the Quija back. It's to bad there wasn't a money order option(understandable) or I would be all over these.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Thanks for the kind words guys. Unfortunately, being a one man business, PayPal is the only option that makes sense. I remember when I had another business around a decade ago, a lot of my stuff when to the States (like now really)and I happily accepted US checks. That was until I took them to my local bank and they helped themselves to a HUGE fee for handling overseas checks!
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
IDOMAGIC2
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of IDOMAGIC2
I have a pack of these that I now use to perform "Myth." They make for some super spooky performances. Reassuringly expensive and exclusive Smile
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Sounds great! Glad you're having fun with them.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
drphil
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of drphil
Is the phrase always in the middle of the card? What about the court cards do they look like regular bikes? I like the design on the back and the overall look but I would like to see a court card.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Hi drphil. I've posted a picture below showing an example of the court cards. All cards do indeed have a fortune telling phrase on them, which makes them even more unusual and stand out from the norm. Sorry about the quality of the photo below, I just snapped it quickly on my phone.

www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Let's not forget as well that the backs, as well as looking suitably mystical and eerie, are also perfect for N*** W****** - circle letters to spell out a name, or very simply NW to predict a number!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
For the cardies out there, these cards are plastic coated in a linen finish. The card stock itself is a 305 double bond card with the same 'air cushion' as the USPCC uses. Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Vanderballs
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Vanderballs
As mentioned here and elsewhere, a free e-book!

A history of the Ukrainian Gypsy fortune tellers and THREE reading systems (well, maybe two and a half).
If you've got a Ouija Deck, then this makes an excellent companion for anyone wanting to use them for readings.

http://www.afterworldmagic.com/product/u......telling/
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1560 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Thank you very much, just "ordered" it. This will go nicely with your deck - waiting excitedly for my 2 decks to come from Readerofminds.co !
Looking forward to reading & using this info to further this deck & Outlaws Dark Tarot deck coming !

Again, thank you for your cool deck & this free E Book-
Woodfield
View Profile
Special user
749 Posts

Profile of Woodfield
Quote:
On 2013-01-07 08:33, Voodini wrote:
Let's not forget as well that the backs, as well as looking suitably mystical and eerie, are also perfect for N*** W****** - circle letters to spell out a name, or very simply NW to predict a number!

You're not serious, are you? $35, limited edition deck of cards.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1560 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Just read / breezed thru E book, nice info background. Will have to check out Voodini's E Books......
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
Ordered two of these. Gonna put one into Mnemonica and freak people out after a deck switch. Hurry up postman!
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2013-01-12 18:18, TheStoner wrote:
Ordered two of these. Gonna put one into Mnemonica and freak people out after a deck switch. Hurry up postman!

Hope they managed to get through the snow to you Mike!

Still available from http://www.readerofminds.co.uk but stocks are running low due to the limited nature of the deck!
www.readerofminds.co.uk
TheStoner
View Profile
Regular user
176 Posts

Profile of TheStoner
They've arrived - awesome decks! They fan really nicely (not that that's what they're for), the markings are subtle but easy to read and the quality is top notch. Got so many great ideas for using these...
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Glad to hear it! Smile
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5522 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Just received mine today, and they are better than I expected (and I expected a lot). I'm not a card expert, but these seem to perform as well as Bikes, and seem to have the same air cushion finish. The graphics are perfect, and I love the minimally-designed faces. Great work Mr. Voodini.

I'm looking at the cards right now, and am using them to make a revelation...those who procrastinate regarding the purchase of this deck will have regret in their lives.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Vanderballs
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Vanderballs
Glad you like them, especially glad to hear they've exceeded your expectations!!
Illusionist
View Profile
Regular user
Earth
121 Posts

Profile of Illusionist
K I just got mine and noticed that there is no letter "N" on the back of the card on the ouija board. is this on purpose? does it make them hyper rare now or is it just a design thing or a mistake?
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
I gather that it is a specific design because of the letter N (the romanised version of the Cyrillic H) is considered unlucky in Ukranian gypsy tradition.
I love sponges
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Ouija Deck is here! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL