The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Anima by Michel & Vernet Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Nothing. I'll give it one more shot.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Brŕth
3642 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
That is appalling!

Vernet should hang their head in shame.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1036 Posts

Profile of bsears
I almost bought this without doing my research due to the great write-ups it received in Magic and Genii. Glad I didn't!!! This item is rating very poorly amongst most of those who have bought it. There are also allegations of blatant lies in Vernet's ads about this product. (maybe that is being discussed on another thread?) Anyway, based on what I know now, I'm so very, very glad I didn't waste my money on this.
targetintellect
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of targetintellect
Even with the drama, I am grateful for the magic Café. I saw this effect listed in the Steven's Magic catalog; so I looked up the demo and thought it looked like a winner. Next, I researched it on here, and I think I'll invest my money elsewhere. In my experience, reading the reviews on the magic Café has helped me select some great effects and avoid some disappointing ones.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3604 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Am surprised at the neagative feedback this received. Have not seen this new version but I purchased the first version (Phantom Deck) many years ago and really like it. For me it is a practical in the hands haunted deck with a regular deck in all lighting conditions.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Anima by Michel & Vernet Magic (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL