The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Moving cards without cutting the deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

greig ewen
View Profile
Elite user
473 Posts

Profile of greig ewen
I mean moving cards from bottom to top or vice-versa without actually cutting the deck. Can anyone point me in the direction of a book or dvd that covers this. Im refering to dropping cards accidently on purpose/fake takes etc using equivoque/misdirection and phychology. Any replys appreciated. If nobody knows what the h@ll I'm talking about that's fine to. All the best. G.Ewen
RJH
View Profile
Elite user
Finland
477 Posts

Profile of RJH
Maybe a pass?

RJH
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3231 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Greig, There are many different ways. I don't know if you have a Magic library. But if you do, you can scan practically ANY Card Magic book and find a method. I recently read a Ken Krenzel book that has a nice solution.

If you want specifics, I suggest you get up to 50 helpful posts to open the Secret Sessions category for access.
TH

Occupy Your Dream
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Moving cards without cutting the deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL