The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Letterboxing Anyone? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scott Ocheltree
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of Scott Ocheltree
Hi Café members.
Anyone here into Letterboxing?

Letterboxing is an intriguing mix of treasure hunting, art, navigation, and exploring interesting, scenic, and sometimes remote places. It takes the ancient custom of placing a rock on a cairn upon reaching the summit of a mountain to an art form.

Check out:
www.letterboxing.org

I have just started to explore this pastime and am thinking of creating some magic themed boxes.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Scott,

It's a really intresting concept and would seem fun to get involved in. At this time however, I'm already cursing at myself for the amount of time I spend on the computer.

Have fun with the game and keep us posted as to how it's going.

Chrystal Smile
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Very cool idea. And it'd be a good reason for me to get off the computer. And away from my new dvd player. Fresh air might be nice.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
bobdomeros
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of bobdomeros
When I saw the title to this thread, I thought you were promoting the letterboxing format on videos and DVDs!

What a very cool idea. Kind of an environmental, Situationist, guerilla theater with gentle removable non-urban graffiti. (Hey, I've got to put that old college degree to work somewhere!)
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
Scott--
I will love to begin this. It's such a great hobby--and for kids too!

Ellen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Letterboxing Anyone? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL