The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » "subscribing" to posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

howlinhobbit
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA
53 Posts

Profile of howlinhobbit
I don't know what software you're using for this board, but I'd really love to see some way to subscribe to a post (other than one I've started) so that I don't miss later additions to the thread. that is to say, be able to be notified by email when someone posts in a topic I've posted in.

I especially don't want to miss when someone actuall replies to something I've added. I've already gotten a lot from this board, and I'd hate to think that somebody thought I was ignoring them, when really I was simply missing them in the flood of great new stuff.

any way to do that with this software? please?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4854 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You can use the coffee mugs Red/White, you can book mark the topics in your browser but there is no automatic notification of replies from the Café unless you start the topic.
Where the magic begins
howlinhobbit
View Profile
New user
Seattle, WA
53 Posts

Profile of howlinhobbit
Thanks for the quick reply!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » "subscribing" to posts » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL