The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Lock show in SoCal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
Living Illusions,

Welcome to Cally again... Do you know if you CLiff is coming to see you?
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2492 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
He is planning to.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
magicofCurtis
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
2545 Posts

Profile of magicofCurtis
OH great Cliff... Phone me!
If I am in town lets plan on going. Smile
I might be in Iceland working on my upcoming escape... Not sure yet.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4468 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2013-01-13 10:19, thegreatnippulini wrote:
Wait, Ken.... did you say 32 countries? Wow! I have been peforming professionally since 1999 and have only been lucky enough to have been flown to 8 different countries for my act (and also got paid ungodly sums of cash)... I feel humbled. So many people I know haven't even travelled out of their of state, let alone out of the country.... on someone elses dime..... first class..... picked up in limos.... 5 star hotels fully paid for..... put on television.... enjoyed the luxury and experience of being in exotic locations.... getting 4+ digit paychecks tax free.... all because of their nipples. Oh wait. that's just me. Smile


No Saggy Bristols was also ridden all over the world due to what she could do wither nipples! (See post on image )....... Alas she has retired and apparently words in a barbers ....
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Quote:
On 2013-01-13 11:12, Kondini wrote:
Apologies Jay for the jacking of your thread,, it's out of order. Ken.

Yes... this WAS Jay's thread..... sorry.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
Ken, Ken! You're loosing the game here partner, and I'd like to compliment Curtis for taking all these insults with such grace (+1 to my score.) The scores currently:

Mac: 2
Curtis -2 (got a point back for responding nicely)
Ian -5
Ken -6

Be careful, Ken, this is a game you don't want to win. If anyone gets to -100 they officially get the title of "Negative Nancy".

BTW, cool to hear about your life and times. I practiced Judo for 4 years in college but haven't done it in so long and I miss it. Will have to be careful of your legsweep and hip throw next time we meet!
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
"Loosing" the game? As opposed to "tightening" it?

Losing!
Loser!
Lose!

ONE "o", people!!!
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1488 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Warning fiancé!! get out now.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4468 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Ian:

:rotf:

:bigsmile:

:applause:

McBlurty:
No one is playing your stupid bleeding game but you and your BC friend(s)!

Steve:
I'm sure there must be a reason that you are 'wrong'. But I can't see one I'm sure someone will let us know why. Literacy not my best subject, but it is fun seeing all their mistakes (I know 'pot calling kettle black' a somewhat -but it's not just spelling mistakes- it's the grammar too.)

Please feel free to tell me again how "a wise man should check their writing" (that one made me laugh the most)!
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Ian,,,that creased me up.....UK saying, never a truer word said in jest !!!
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1488 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On 2013-01-14 05:14, Kondini wrote:
a truer word said in jest !!!


It's not jest, I am trying to save a life. Deadly serious, I have see this type of thing happen before.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4468 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
In defence of Chris, he MIGHT be a real catch in person.......

We are judging him based on his online persona and the videos he has online........so perhaps in person he's a good catch? I mean lets not forget the facts........

1) escapes NEVER play well on film (His words not mine)
2) the camera adds mass to people making them look bigger than they are (well known fact)
3) he's NOT arrogant - in fact he is humble
4) he is a very capable martial arts practitioner and teacher as well as magician
5) he doesn't "just work a few gigs each year on the weekends" like a lot enetertainers that you will find oh no! He doesn't he "perform(s) and teach(es) every day" (taken from his video introducing him on his website)
6) he challenges the norm.

I have no doubt if we were to ask the lucky person would tell us how very pleased they are to be engaged to the owner of the biggest magic teaching academy in the world.

I think we should be pleased for him and his fiancé! You know once he is married, maybe he won't have as much spar time to bless us all with his kind gifts of wisdom and knowledge! Just think how much we would loose by him not having time to post! I know I get moaned at for spending too much time on the MC and you know that first year of marriage is really important.
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
As for #1 Dave, I did qualify that by saying that certain escapes (like metamorphosis) can look good on film if they are the quick escape type. But mostly, no, a slow dramatic escape doesn't look good on film.
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
>It's not jest, I am trying to save a life. Deadly serious, I have see this type of thing happen before.

Well, I just got done making her breakfast and lunch, then I'm going to finish painting the living room (she wanted it a sage green). Then it's off to work to perform a show, teach a class, pick up a paycheck, come home and cook her dinner so it's waiting for her when she walks in. She's got a rough life I tell you.
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1488 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Quote:
On 2013-01-14 06:26, dave_matkin wrote:
videos he has online


couldn't watch as it would make me steer the porcelain bus.
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
Just wanted to thank you for your well intentioned comments and constructive criticism. As usaul you always motivate me to be better in your kind, classy style. Let.me.know when that.metal straight jacket is done (size:xl)
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4468 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I would like to thank The Great Nippulini for helping me get the 'filtercrap_app"! It is now installed and working really well. PM him for details!

Thanks again TGN
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1488 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Thanks Nipps for the App, I will use it wisely. My computer is an older model so it might glitch every now and then.

Ian
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
It's tough to get up and running when your computer is used to running a certain way. The great thing is that is has an incredible effect on owners of brand new computers!
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
SOOOO


There's this lock show in 19 days.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Lock show in SoCal (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL