The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » The Thumbs-Up Soft Tip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
After vanishing about 100 lit cigs. my old TT got really grey so l belive it had done it's job,
So l then placed an order for the Thumbs-up "Soft tip" last week (by mistake), l thought it was a hard tip. Smile

Just wondering if anyone uses this soft tip for other things than shooting cards?
and does anyone have any suggestions on how to make it harder so it gets more ideal for silks,cig vanishes and bill switches?
Thanks!
-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4040 Posts

Profile of emyers99
That thing is horrible. Good luck trying to get it on and off like a hard TT. Total waste of money and the thing is about three sizes too small.
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Hee Hee,
Almost threw it away here the other day, but l tried it with the d'lite gimmick, and it works pretty well.
Guess l'll keep it around for a backup.

-e-
...As long as i`m not a world-champion at anything, the great reactions of doin` magic will do just fine.....
eeesp
View Profile
New user
Minnesota
27 Posts

Profile of eeesp
I use it to levitate a single card just above the palm of my hand. It compresses so I can use a finger to touch the center and as I lift my finger upwards the card rises. Then I remove the right finger and count 1 second and pick up the card and hand it to the spectator.

that's about it so far.
Eirik
View Profile
Special user
Oslo
879 Posts

Profile of Eirik
Nice alternative eeesp, l'll try it out and see how it looks.

-e-
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
It is useless as an original TT, is should be forbidden to sell this, and at that price? Well bad magic costs money.
One thing you could try is to make it more stiff on the inside, and use as an thumbwriter.
PM me and l'll go into detail.
Jack
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » The Thumbs-Up Soft Tip (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.27 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL