The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Space Towers auction battle! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
On 2013-01-16 09:24, magic patagonia wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-16 08:50, stereo wrote:
Marlowe, I was not talking about you AT ALL. Sorry if you think that, it's weird. You are welcome and I'm happy when new members come in this forum.

There is no Tenyo Eden for me. If I built the blog It is precisely to ensure that new people can discover Tenyo. I'm not disappointed that the new members arrives, I am disappointed that the old members are gone. There is a real difference that my bad English failed to transmit properly. Sorry.

Which old members have disappeared?
I can remember Houdini103126 with his Tunnel of Darkness blog.
I also remember that John Mazza disappeared for a while and then he come back with glory and majesty Smile
who else?
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Inert, Saysold, John Talbot, stuartle, macmac, guerrestellari, towledge, that'sCool, oombob etc etc etc... Many of the one signing the gift card for Dracula Bank ( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v3Jp0ZyC6Kk/Te......you3.jpg ) But maybe they just come less often.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Quote:
On 2013-01-15 18:47, John Mazza wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aFV1r45sAQ

Glory and majesty !
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2272 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2013-01-16 10:08, stereo wrote:
Inert, Saysold, John Talbot, stuartle, macmac, guerrestellari, towledge, that'sCool, oombob etc etc etc...

Does someone heard about Glenn (Inert) recently? It seems that he didn’t look to his private messages for a while...
Stereo, did you got some news from him? His last contribution that I remember was on the “business card effects” thread, when apparently a small disagreement emerged between you...
Do you think it might explain why he suddenly disapeared from the Café?
I really hope he's doing well...

Quote:
On 2012-10-22 13:22, stereo wrote:
So I have try all the ideas of Inert, as it seems he want I die because I said that I did not necessarily found that interesting.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Yes I have news from him regulary, he is ok, just some healt issues.
This is not for that he leave the forum.
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
Quote:
Inert, Saysold, John Talbot, stuartle, macmac, guerrestellari, towledge, that'sCool, oombob etc etc etc... Many of the one signing the gift card for Dracula Bank ( http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-v3Jp0ZyC6Kk/Te......you3.jpg ) But maybe they just come less often.

Yes I think some of them just come less often and others really disappear......J. Talbot has a comment on this same page but is not as regular as he was before......the same for Nicolino and stuartle maybe?
One that completely vanished that I just remember is Cyberqat??.......I remember his demo for the See Through Card:
http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.com/2010/05/t-077.html
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
2272 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Quote:
On 2013-01-16 12:45, stereo wrote:
... just some healt issues.

That's sad news... Smile
John Mazza
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of John Mazza
Quote:
On 2013-01-16 12:10, simcoscor wrote:

Does someone heard about Glenn (Inert) recently? It seems that he didn’t look to his private messages for a while...
Stereo, did you got some news from him? His last contribution that I remember was on the “business card effects” thread, when apparently a small disagreement emerged between you...
Do you think it might explain why he suddenly disapeared from the Café?
I really hope he's doing well...

I guess there are only so many times that the "Lost in Translation" excuse can be used before people figure out what it really is.
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
655 Posts

Profile of oombob
Quote:

I still check in quite often... just don't post much lately! Nice to be remembered though.
towledge
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of towledge
I'm alive and well guys, but haven't posted much as I'm concentrating my time on my son's college search and admissions process. This is a way of life if you've never been through it recent years. I will be "back" in a few months though. Lot's of great interesting posts here! I always have you guys on my mind.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5266 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I feel your pain brother. Went through the same thing. It is all-consuming.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Marlowe
View Profile
Regular user
MA
162 Posts

Profile of Marlowe
Oz, you are a wonderful wizard..

I think my stress level has been high, lately.
But, that is no excuse for bad manners.

So, I offer my apologies to everyone for the outburst.
My comments seem childish to me, now.

No personal offense was ever meant to anybody, and I hope none was taken.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5266 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
No worries Marlowe...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
mirror mate
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of mirror mate
Hi all just thought what a ridiculous price space towers went for, last year I paid 35 euros from a french ebay seller for the trick and it was brand new in package never opened!!
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
The Space Towers closing of $391 has shill bid all over it. First the trick sold for under a $100 and was relisted, then it miraculously went for $391 and was relisted, then it sold for $100...

Nothing changes, same tricks, same cons. Be careful buying this stuff folks.
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:

Don't forget me, I signed it too Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I don't forget you Smile Magic Patagonia allready writte your name as example on the post before my reply, it's for that I don't writte it again.
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2013-01-26 17:09, stereo wrote:
I don't forget you Smile Magic Patagonia allready writte your name as example on the post before my reply, it's for that I don't writte it again.

;)

Hope you're doing well Stereo
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
Quote:
On 2013-01-16 09:28, magic patagonia wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-16 09:24, magic patagonia wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-16 08:50, stereo wrote:
Marlowe, I was not talking about you AT ALL. Sorry if you think that, it's weird. You are welcome and I'm happy when new members come in this forum.

There is no Tenyo Eden for me. If I built the blog It is precisely to ensure that new people can discover Tenyo. I'm not disappointed that the new members arrives, I am disappointed that the old members are gone. There is a real difference that my bad English failed to transmit properly. Sorry.

Which old members have disappeared?
I can remember Houdini103126 with his Tunnel of Darkness blog.
I also remember that John Mazza disappeared for a while and then he come back with glory and majesty Smile
who else?

I'm back... But not like before Smile
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I experienced better ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Space Towers auction battle! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL