The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Twist and Shout 2014 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
Twist and Shout is having a facebook vote to determine where the convention will be in 2014. Here's a link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Twist-Shou......42435780

My vote is for Orlando. Right now, it is 75 degrees and we are wearing shorts, tshirts, and flip flops. Oh, Orlando has Mickey Mouse and Harry Potter, too.
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
Looks like NY won.
Life of Magic!
MagicB1S
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville Tenn.
1039 Posts

Profile of MagicB1S
Do people realize Rochester NY has 4 feet of snow and temps below zero this time of the year....
"There are Tricks To All Trades.... My Trade is all Tricks"

"An amature practices until he gets it right. A Professional Practices until he can't get it wrong"

www.Themagicchest.webs.com
bobswislosky@yahoo.com
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
Quote:
On 2013-01-21 19:36, MagicB1S wrote:
Do people realize Rochester NY has 4 feet of snow and temps below zero this time of the year....

Obviously not enough people realize it. I keep my balloon creations in the freezer when I want to keep them for a few days, so maybe there will be benefits to having the convention up there.
SamCremeens
View Profile
New user
Nashville,TN
38 Posts

Profile of SamCremeens
Refresh my memory, but didn't t&s in Boston a few years ago have super low attendance due to winter weather?
Rob the Balloon Guy
View Profile
New user
West Hartford, CT
96 Posts

Profile of Rob the Balloon Guy
2008 in Boston was T&S's highest attended year, I believe. I usually don't care about the weather; I never leave the hotel anyway.
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
Coming from a freezing state in Feb, I'd generally prefer a warmer weather climate for the event. But then again, unlike Rob, the hotel allows me to leave the premises.
Leland
View Profile
Inner circle
St Louis
1180 Posts

Profile of Leland
We are at 16 with light snow right now in St Louis. With only 8 days before kick off for T&S 2013. Bring your warm undies and chap stick you're going to need it.
Life of Magic!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Twist and Shout 2014 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL