The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo 2014 ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Here a reportage about Tenyo from Japanese TV :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIkRYJlCfIM

Have you see this staff meeting with Mr Kondo? Maybe there is Tenyo 2014 here !

magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
The yellow/black one in the middle looks like Angelo Carbone's Block Thru Sword......
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
I think all 2014 tricks are on this table...

We have sort of enveloppe with a pen, bill, deck of cards, sort of round plate with hole in the center and little black case, plastic pyramid with big black box , and block thru sword wich is the angelo Carbone trick.
Seems each creator come with his little box wherein there are the prototypes. There is all creator staff + Mr Kondo president of Tenyo. Look like the famous January meeting where each presents his ideas for the new collection.

very exciting !
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
823 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
I wonder if Lubor Fiedler will have a new trick out?
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Yes
magic patagonia
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of magic patagonia
The Pyramid + big box could be a kind of transposition effect???
This potential 2014 line looks very classic Tenyo micro magic prop....I like it!!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
You really can't say what will be in the 2014 line. Things get canned or added at the last minute. Remember the key trick from the 2013 line? That never showed up!
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

Stereo, thanks for the link! Fun to watch. Interesting that the TV personality did all of the tricks except "Magic Memo Pad!"
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1040 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
I for one really remember the key trick from the 2013 line that never showed up. So you are right you cannot count on anything even up to the last minute. The one I was so glad was going to happen never did. Smile
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Quote:
On 2013-01-17 17:13, Richard Kaufman wrote:
Stereo, thanks for the link! Fun to watch. Interesting that the TV personality did all of the tricks except "Magic Memo Pad!"

I thought exactly the same thing seeing the video ! Can be a trick too complicated for the general public, or maybe they have disappointing returns from consumers, or maybe there is no particular reason and it's just a matter of time compared to the format of the program.

The performance of Card surgery is not very good too ... He had a hard time with the gimmick lol ...

Yes we all know that nothing is final, but it's still fun to imagine and decode what we find in this image. And it's also very rare to see a meeting of all team like these. I was surprised and pleased.
It is amusing to note that in France such a meeting would be held in a huge clear room, while in Tenyo the room is very small and very dark. Space is a premium in Japan as you say Richard !
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5273 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Great link stereo. Thank you.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

I hope to be in that small room this spring!
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
Wow, the prices there are pretty great compared to out here.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

The difference in the prices is due mainly to the postage. It costs a fortune to get stuff over here, and the yen has been very strong for years. As the dollar strengthens again the yen, as it has been doing the past few weeks, the price of new Tenyo items will drop.
Shikanominarazu
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of Shikanominarazu
Makes sense. Still going to buy card surgery first thing when I get out there. Especially at 2/3 the price I saw the other day.
Also, thinking that the etymology of "sneeze" in Japanese is kinda awesome. And that "Goods Power" should have been my S/N instead of this one.
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2870 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Wish my office meetings looked like that.... Smile
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
It seems that Mr. Kondo is perhaps not in this picture. Does anyone recognize the participants?
cyberdave03
View Profile
Veteran user
313 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
So, Stereo, just how many secret cameras do you have hidden at the Tenyo headquarters?
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

It appears to me that Toru Suzuki is at the upper left.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1919 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Thank you very much for posting this video Davy!

As Roberto said there are a few really 'Tenyo-like' tricks that could possibly released next year. The trick with the pyramid and of course Angelo Carbone's trick look the most interesting to me Smile But I don't have my hopes up yet, as Richard said things can and probably will be added or rejected in the following months ... .
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Tenyo 2014 ? (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL