The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ali Bongo (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Sh9bum9
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Sh9bum9
Great news!!!
Decisions determine destiny. Thomas S. Monson
Topper2
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of Topper2
Quote:
On Nov 20, 2020, mindmagic wrote:
Steve Short is working on a book. He asked for stories about Ali in May this year, so I imagine it's well in hand.

If it's anything like the Johnny Hart or Ken Brooke books then I expect it'll be a biography or collection of reminiscences about Ali rather than a book featuring his magic.

I have fond memories of Ali from the days when he worked in the magic department of Hamley's down in the basement, I remember well the thrill I had when, as a youngster, he kindly showed me round the Magic museum section of the Magic Circle when it was located at the Hearts of Oak building; so personally I'll be looking forward to the book whether or not it has any tricks in it.
Goldfield
View Profile
Veteran user
Traveller
333 Posts

Profile of Goldfield
I imagine it would be a tall order to capture his genius without it being written by the man himself. It's his thinking that is si very valuable in amongst the sea of sameness..

Thanks for the news Barry ✌️
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? Vincent V.G
miltos
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of miltos
I think Rafael from Belgium is working also on a book.
Lester
View Profile
Regular user
Scotland. U.K
191 Posts

Profile of Lester
Hi to All,

Is there any progress on the Ali Bongo book?

Best wishes,
Lester
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Ali Bongo (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL