The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Help for Fast Food environment (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

REV BILL
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Burnie Maryland
1004 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Need extra cash so I want to try something new for me. I need advice on how to approach fast food mgrs about performing 2-3 hrs a week to create or help their "Family Night" crowd. I can do some walk around magic or balloon animals. What would you suggest as an evening fee plus tips?
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
Countage
View Profile
Veteran user
Charlotte
361 Posts

Profile of Countage
Offer a free 30 minute trail and then give them a price.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Fast food places can be worked but for walk around. But usually management wants a high rate of turn over customer wise. They don't want tables filled with the same people for much more time then it takes to eat get a refill on their drinks if that is offered and then have them out the door and new customers in their place.

If you want to perform in Fast food establishments or must. It would probably be a better idea to offer your services for when they have children's birthday parties. You can do a show for 30 mins or so and make balloon animals as well afterwards.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Help for Fast Food environment (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL